Chapter 3:30 A.M: Do you need help ? (Part.2)

I am already so tired of school...

Sorry I didn't have enough of time to write a lot, but I'll try to make the next one longer. 

Well, here a new chapter, sorry for the mistakes.

Thanks for reading and enjoy !
__   __   __   __   __   __   __   __   __   __   __   __

I smiled at her. "I'm a friend." I responded looking at her. "And you don't have a name ?" She asked with an attitude I didn't like. "I'm Justin. Nice to meet you." I said holding my hand out. She stared at it with her eyebrow raised for a moment, then shook my hand slowly. Something was telling me that she was gonna be a trouble. My trouble. She seemed like to be a girl with a strong character. I kinda liked it to be honest. I respect more people who are not afraid to be themselves at 100 percent. I hate liars. "Nice to meet you. Well, I think. What do you want ? Who exactly are you ? And how do you know my name ?" She questioned me with a scary little face. "I'm not a killer or stalker if it's what you want to know...I'm a friend of RJ." I answered reassuring her, what did not really work. "RJ ? Why ? Why are you here ? What did he tell you ?" She asked starting to panicking a bit. I couldn't see the panic on her face, but her voice was telling the entire contrary.

"Uh...I can't tell you." I responded, what caused her to frown her eyebrows. I didn't know if I should tell her or not. It looked like she was not informed that I was going to help her. I did need to go to see RJ. "Listen carefully stranger. You better leave me alone or you'll go in jail." She said then closed her door in my face. I sighed and knocked on the door. I wasn't about to leave. At all. Five minutes went by and she finally opened the damn door. "The fuck ?!" She screamed with an angry face. "We were not done. I came here to help you." I said calm. "I don't have money for you ! I don't want your crap ! Leave me alone or I call the cops ! Get out my face ! NOW !" She said annoyed and mad. I rolled my eyes. "I'm not selling crap. I don't need your money, but you do need me. I don't know for what, but you need me." I said.

"I don't need your help." She was calmer suddenly. Is she bipolar ? Is it the problem she has ? I'm not a damn doctor. What RJ wants me to do ? She was not the only one to be confused at the moment. I didn't know why I was in front of this door and talking to her. "Yes, you do." I said entering in the little apartment. I was immediately in the living room that was next to the kitchen. Well the both rooms were one. There wasn't a corridor that leads to the bedrooms, they were directly next to the living room. The big couch were old and brown, you could see that they were using it for a very long time. There was a little TV in front of it. And the carpet was blotchy. You could see that they dropped a lot of substances on it. In the kitchen there were a white refrigerator, a gas cooker with the oven, a butcher block next to the refrigerator and two cupboards above, a sink and a round table with three garden chairs around. Next the kitchen it was the bathroom.

"You know it's not nice to examine the house of someone like this ?" She asked crossing her arms over her chest. "It's far away to be a house." I said dryly and she smacked her teeth. "I see...you are one of these bastards who think that they're better than everybody and you are here for the community service, to appease your conscience. Are you going to die or something like that ?" She asked eyeing me. "No, I'm not dying. RJ told me to help you." I answered and she nodded her head.

"Get.Out.Of.Here.And.Never.Come.Back. Thank you." She said then opened the door. I rolled my eyes sighing and walked out. "I will be back though." I said before she slammed the door.

*************************************

"Well, she seemed to be nice." Walter said sarcastically. I wanted to talk to Walter today, so I went to the jail after the fiasco with Lali. I told Walter everything that happened to me since I'm out. I didn't know why, but he looked to be more happy than when I was still here. It was good to see him like that though. "I know. But I understand why she acted this way. What would you do if you were a young beautiful girl and a dude knocked on your door then told you that he came to help you ?"

"I would've beaten your ass up." He answered laughing. "But don't give up. If RJ asked you to do this, it's for a specific reason." He said seriously. I nodded my head. "I know. How had it been here ?" I asked changing the subject. "Oh, I wake up, I sleep, I eat..nothing interesting. I can't wait to get out." He answered.

I was shocked and wondering why he was saying that right now. "But.." I started to say. "Find freedom and love first Justin." He said before I speak again. "You know, I can find love and freedom even if you're not here anymore." I told him and he shook his head. "No, you couldn't. Me here is your motivation."

"Time is up !" I heard behind me. I turned around and was pissed all of sudden. It was that officer Dallas aka the pain in the ass. He feels so superior with his uniform, but in the reality he is nothing. I was not afraid of him. I'm scared of nobody. This guy is a joke. "I know you heard me Mr.Combs." He said smirking. I was about to get this out his face, but Walter's voice stopped me when I was going to stand up. "Bye son. And don't forget what I told you."

I sighed. "See you later old man." I said then stood from the chair and hung up the phone which through I could have a conversation with Walter. The guard came and led him back in his cell while I was walking out with Dallas behind me. "It was so romantic. How long are you two dating ?" He asked then laughed at his own not funny joke. I smacked my teeth. "Shut the fuck up before I do this for you.You shouldn't mess with me." I said stopping moving. He stopped also. "I shouldn't mess with you or what ? What are you going to do ?" He asked getting in my face. I didn't respond, because there was no need to. I'm not one of these weak persons who talk instead of acting.

I pushed him hard against the wall and he fell on the ground. Little bitch ! "You will regret it Combs ! ARE YOU HEARING THIS ? YOU'LL REGRET IT ! " He yelled while I was on my way out. Why would I spend my time to regret that ? Stupid little officer ! I couldn't help but laughed, except that I immediately got my seriousness back when I saw Lali. What is she doing here ?

She walked in the jail, what surprised me. What was she going to do there ? Then I got it. RJ. She came to see RJ. Surely to ask him who I am and why was I at her apartment earlier telling that she needs my help. She needed some explanation. I got in my car and as I was about to put the keys in the ignition, an idea went through my mind. Why would I not wait on her ?

I was really not gonna give up on my mission.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

What do you think about this chapter ? 

VOTE

COMMENT