Chapter 4 A.M: I don't need your pity !

Thanks for reading and enjoy !

Sorry for the mistakes, I am just a human...
__   __   __   __   __   __   __   __   __   __   __   __

[ Lali's POV ]

Who is this guy ? How does he know my name ? Is he really a friend of RJ ? What did RJ tell him exactly ? And why did he tell this guy to come here ? I don't need help. I can help myself. My problems are my problems. I don't need this guy in my personal business. I don't want him in my business. Who does he think he is ? And the way he looked at the apartment. I know it's not paradise here, but everybody can't have big luxurious house or live in a neighborhood of bourgeoisie. If I had money, I wouldn't be living here. I wouldn't live with my aunt, uncle and two cousins. These four persons are some cruel people. I hate them ! Since I'm living with them my life is a complete fiasco. They're never stopping ruining my life. I did nothing to them though.

I came here when my mom passed away after our house burnt. My only option was to live with my aunt, my mom's sister, and her family. My mom and her never got along. The last time I had seen my aunt was when I was three years old, so to see her again was a big chock for me. She didn't change, except that she was more skinny and her hair was shorter than in my memory. Now it's been nine years that I am living with these persons.

My aunt treats me like a shit since the first day. I never knew why, but it's like that. I feel like I'm a slave in this apartment. I have to cook for them, clean and do whatever they want to. I'm the Latina Cinderella.

"I want to see food when I came back ! Did you hear me little slut ?!" My aunt yelled at me putting some make-up on her face. With the years, she doesn't become more beautiful. Now she's so skinny, you could practically see her skeleton and her hair are so dry and ugly. She has a bird nest on her head. It's just a dark brown tuft of hair. And her face is irrecoverable. Her lips are dark pink since she smokes weed, her eyes are puffy and looked so tired and she has some bruises on her right cheek, forehead and chin because of her husband, so my uncle, who spends his time to treat her like a piece of shit, but she covers them every day when she goes out. She doesn't have a job and does nothing special with her life in general. She goes out to find weed and money by selling her body. That's what she had always done. But her body now is weak and disgusting, so it's hard for her to sell herself. And she makes me understand it every time she comes home. She is always angry.

"I'm talking to you little slut ! Answer me when I'm speaking to you !" She yelled hitting me with the pillow on the couch that was next to me. This thing is just a pillow, but it does hurt since it's old and stolen of the streets. My cousins are so stupid ! They can't never do something productive. They're working for a guy illegally. I think his name is Rossky. They sale drugs and steal things. And they think they are cool by doing that. Only God can help them. "Stop hitting me please. I heard you." I responded taking the pillow out her hands. "That's what you said the last time and I came home hungry and you didn't do nothing." She yelled putting her heels on. She never talks to me, she only yells. "But I had to work and I couldn't come home to make diner. I'm sorry." I said watching the TV and not meaning the apologize at the end of my sentence. She treats me bad, but I have to treat her like the queen she is not and will never be. As she loves to remind me, she welcomed me in her house so I have to be grateful, because she could've refused to take me and I would've been alone without nobody to take care of me. To be honest, I would've preferred that than my life right now. And nobody had never taken care of me since my mom left to go in a better place.