Chapter 8:10 A.M: What does happen after a kiss ? (Part.1)

Hi ! Sorry for not having updated lately, but I do have a life besides Wattpad and I was really busy. 

Thanks for reading. Enjoy !
__   __   __   __   __   __   __   __   __

[ One Week Later ]

"SHUT THE FUCK WITH THAT SHIT ? WHERE IS MY FUCKING MONEY ?! " Brian yelled directing his gun to this guy's head. Jovanni, I think it's his name. He stole one hundred dollars when he was doing our commerce in the streets. Seventeen years old, skinny, tall, Italian, blue eyes, brown short hair. I would've never thought that he was selling drugs. "I...I did nothing. I swear. They...They attacked me, I couldn't do anything." He stuttered afraid. Wrong ! Our team is not one composed of weak people. When someone attacks you, turn the situation to become the predator, then people will understand that you're not the person with whom they should mess. 

"Fucking bullshit ! You're dead ! When you're running around with my shit, you don't get attacked or whatever ! Now, where the fuck is my money at !??! Who did this ?! " He asked still screaming, but it was less louder than a couple of minutes ago, "I...I don't know. They had masks on their face, I couldn't see who it was." He answered shyly, making Brian slap his hand on his desk like a crazy man. He was pissed off with big and red eyes. I think he's high too. 

"You fucking don't know ?! HOW ! You better give me some names or pray for your poor soul because you won't see tomorrow ! " He warmed him pointing the gun in the middle of his forehead. The kid was sweating, his t-shirt was totally wet. This is why you should stay in school, get graduate and find a job if you're not about that life. It's not for everybody and that's what people can't understand. Who hired him ?

"Please. Please. I have to take care of my family. My mother and my little sister need me. Please. I promise, I will get the money back. I swear, please don't kill me, please." He begged getting on his knees.

Never feel sorry. That's one thing that Brian taught us. That's how he's living his life. No regrets. 

"I give you three days. If I don't get my money back at the end of these three days, I hope that your mother and sister will be okay without you. GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY OFFICE ! " And in less than one minute, he was gone. 

"Now that you had your little fun time, can we talk about our problem ? Because I have something else to do." Trey asked annoyed. I knew he was really tired of Brian's behavior. He was not the same anymore. That's it. These streets got him and pretty bad. He was officially a street's slaver now. They're always too strong than us, he said once. 

"Yes. I don't know about yall, but I have no idea. I don't know what we should do....except--" 

"NO ! " We yelled in unison cutting him off instantly. "You're fucked up in your damn mind if you think that we're going to put our life in danger like that ! NO ! " Sean said getting frustrated with this. Brian new idea that he told us about yesterday was too crazy. We just couldn't do it.