Chapter 8:15 A.M : What does happen after a kiss ? (Part.2)

Hello !

Thanks for having waited, I know how annoying it is to wait for a new chapter :)

I hope you will still enjoy the story. Thanks so much for reading !

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __

What is she doing ? Two hours that I'm here and she's still getting ready. Incredible ! She better looks like a star after all these hours ! I sat back down on the couch looking at my watch. The reservation was for 9 p.m and it was already 8:54. Did I not tell her to be ready at 8:30 p.m ? And she nodded her head ! So, she had understood that we were going to meet up at 8:30 not...8:56 ! I was about to go upstairs and take her ass to this restaurant ready or not. She was getting on my damn and last nerves. Why do females always take too long ? Urg !

I waited five more minutes before to stand up and make my way to the stairs. As I was about to climb, she finally appeared in front of me. The anger I had inside me immediately calmed down. She was gorgeous ! She was wearing that beautiful blue dress with flowers print on it, that was fitting her so good. Her hair was pulled in a bun and her makeup was....alright. Well, not that she really needs it, but I could say that it was well done.  (In external link)

"Uh...Sorry. I had difficulties to find the perfect heels to match the dress. I hope that we're not too late." She apologized shyly. I shook my head getting out of my trance. "Uh...no. It's..It's all good. You look amazing by the way." I complimented unconsciously. Yes, that is possible ! Okay, maybe it was a bit consciously. She did look amazing after all and I'm not a liar, so yeah...Why am I trying to justify myself with myself like that ? Urg ! What's wrong with me ?!

She blushed, "Thanks. You look...cute..as always." She said smiling. I shoot her the dick look. Cute ? Why did she say that like I'm a little boy ? I'm a man ! You don't say cute to a man !

"C'mon ! Cute ?! No ! I look sexy." I contradicted her smirking. "Oh really ? " She asked raising an eyebrow and smirking back. "Yes ! I'm...Too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my pants, too sexy for your party, too sexy f--" She cut me off instantly. "Justin, Justin, Justin. No ! Stop ! Sorry, but you can't sing." 

I smacked my teeth even if I knew she was right. I wished I was a singer ! "Well, can we go now superstar ? " I asked and she nodded her head giggling. We finally left the house and got in my car. Since the restaurant was in downtown, it took us one hour and thirty minutes to go there. Fortunately, it was too late for traffic or it would've had taken us longer. 

"Here we are. Are you hungry at least ? " I asked cutting the engine. "Yes. Getting ready takes a lot of energy." She answered smiling. I smiled back and got out then opened the door for her. A thing to know. It was the first time of all my life that I did this for a female except my mother. It was so natural when I did it, but when I realized what I had just done, I suddenly felt strange. 

"So....Do you often come here ? " Lali asked when we were settled at our table. Fortunately, we were lucky enough to have another table.