Chapter 2 P.M : It should've never happened.

I hope you'll enjoy :D
__   __   __   __   __   __   __   __   __  

LaLi's POV;

I couldn't believe it. What was she doing here ? Why ? We were having fun and just relaxing together, in peace and she had to show up. I didn't care what she wanted or what was going on with her. I just wanted her to go and leave, so Justin and I could continue our day as it started. Greatly. 

"Uh...Hey Lali." She greeted me shyly. 

I rolled my eyes annoyed. The last time we'd seen each other, she was trying to start shit with me and now she wanted to be friendly ? I was not dumb if that's what she thought ! I was ready to close the door in her face, but Justin was preventing me to do this. He still hadn't say a thing. He was just staring at her, "Can you go, please ? Justin and I were chill-"

I couldn't finish my sentence because then a voice interrupted me. It sounded like a man. A mad man if you want my opinion. And I was right because an officer was walking towards us looking pissed off. By observing more his face I recognized that it was Officer Dallas. It's been a long time that I didn't hear about him though. 

"Bitch ! I'm gonna kill you ! " He yelled coming closer. 

"Justin, please help me. He's crazy." Christina begged beginning to tear up. She was really scared, her hands even started shaking. Now, I knew why she was there. She needed help, like I needed it in the past. I didn't think about it twice and grabbed her arm then brought her inside.

As Justin was about to close the door, it was already too late because Officer Dallas pushed it making Jus fall and he was in front of me. Christina was hiding behind me.

"Move." He mumbled with an authoritarian tone of voice. He was frightening me, but I didn't let him know. 

I shook my head, "No. Get out this house." I said calmly. Justin got on his feet and ran then jumped on Dallas. Soon, they were fighting each other. Everything was happening too fast. I called the dogs for them to come and to help Justin. They arrived in less than five minutes. I told Christina to call the police and she nodded doing as I said. 

I hurried upstairs to find Justin's gun. I searched for a moment before to lay my hands on it. When I arrived downstairs, the situation had changed. Officer Dallas and Justin had stopped fighting and they were facing each other, with the dogs by Jus' side. Christina was on the floor. It seemed like she was unconscious. What happened to her ? 

Suddenly, I noticed the 9mm in Dallas' hands. My eyes opened wide and I dropped the gun I had, then I ran the faster I could and placed myself before Justin to protect him. In less than one minute, everything around me became just a souvenir. My view was blurry and my breath was slowing down. The pain in my chest was the most horrible I had never felt in my life. It felt like there was a hole in my heart, that was practically not beating anymore.

I fell and hit my head on the floor. The darkness was growing, I almost had my eyes completely closed, but before it happened, I saw Justin. It seemed like he was panicking. He was talking to me, but I couldn't hear him, his lips were just moving. We made a last eye contact, before I fell asleep. 

I was hoping one thing and it was to wake up.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Let me know what you think about it =) 

A/N: It's short, but important. Just want to let you know that there'll be like ten chapters and plus the epilogue before the end of this story. I dedicated this chapter to @riah__thuggin2 Thanks so much for reading my stories xoxo

Thanks for having read !

Sorry for the mistakes