Play Toy | Chapter 12

Start from the beginning

She used the hold she had on my head to pull my face further down, letting me tongue slip into her. She held me still as she thrust against my face, using it as toy to get her off. My nose was resting against her clit and every time she moved forward it pushed against it even more. She paused for a moment when the man on his knees next to me let out a whimper. She pulled me away and all but shoved me to the floor gesturing for the other boy to take my place.

"Do you want to please your Mistress? Is that why you were whimpering?" She ask him as I pulled myself back onto my knees, composing myself as much as I could.

"Yes Mistress, may I please you?" He ask her sounding desperately. It made me wounder if I would sound like that. I hoped I wouldn't get that lost in all of this.

"Of course I think you're more deservant of it anyways." She told him as he brought his mouth down on her and her head rolled back as she released a loud moan for him. I sat behind them unsure of what was wanted for me now and I felt slightly envies of him.

I sat there and watch him please her as the sound of her moaning echoed off the walls. I was so caught up in the site in front of me that I didn't even hear Chris come back into the room. He stop behind me, grabbing my hair in his hands. He wrap a hand in my hair causing me to jump. "Aw was the little slut not doing a job enough job for you." He cooed as he tighten the grip he had on my hair.

I heard her let out another loud moan and the grip she had on the back of Vinny's head tighten even more. Chris crouched down behind me and stroke my cock slowly and I let out a louder moan that just like hers echoed off the walls of the room. I was so caught up in the pleasure he was giving me that I didn't even noticed when he slid something down to base of my cock until I felt the vibration from it, he. After that he pulled his hand away from me.

I let out a loud wimper and he chuckled. "Do you know what that is, slut?" He ask me referring to the ring he had just put on me. 

"No I don't Master." I basically stammered out and he started to laugh at me from how pathetic I sounded as my voice cracked. 

"It's a cock ring. That way you don't get to cum till I let you." He smacked my ass before standing up with my leash in his hand once again.

When I started to crawl after him my attention was brought back to Devin and Vinny. She seemed to be done with him for now but he was still quite close to her. I dropped my gaze when we caught her attention, not wanting to get myself into anymore trouble when I knew the two of them already planed on torturing me.

"It's not that he wasn't pleasing me, it was more that he doesn't deserve the attention I was giving him. My slave is better behaved." She placed her hand under his chin as she spoke down to the man on his knees in front of her. "Ain't that right?" She ask him.

"If that is what you think, Mistress." He said to her never meeting her gaze or even moving. Not even a twitch came from him when she smacked the side of his face. I don't understand how he could hold himself like that.

"You mind if I use him then? I don't think my little whore here deserve to have my cock up his ass yet." Chris said to her and she shoved him forward, towards us. 

"Go right ahead I think I wouldn't mind fucking with your toy a bit more." She said and  Chris dragging me over to her before picking Vinny up off the floor up his hair. He pulled him on to the couch and bent him over the side of it, landing a rough smack to his ass before spreading his cheeks and spitting down into his hole before spitting onto his hand.  He stroked his cock a few times before he shoved himself into him.

I let out a loud whimper and Devin laughed down at me before bending forward and stroking my cock. I let out a loud cry from the sensitivity from not being able to cum. The fact that it as hurting me made her stroke me faster. "You know you might think your strong by being defiant but I can already tell deep down you're nothing but a needy little whore. All it takes is a little torture and you're crumbling under my hand." She said to me with a smirk as she pulled away from me sitting back, watching Chris destroy her slave.