Suddenly all the memories came rushing back to me and I leaned up against the side of the barn.

Castiel. Where was he? My last memory was of him basically internally raping me.

   "Damn you, Cass." I muttered as I shoved myself off of the wall. I was freezing. "The least you could have done was zap me back to my brothers."

   I looked out at the fast approaching snow clouds. Suddenly a flash of movement from the woods caught my eye.

   I looked around myself searching for anything that might help me fend off an attacker. An iron poker was propped against the wall behind the door and I quietly picked it up.

   I raised it up and waited for my attacker to appear. I heard a snarl and I pressed my back against the wall of the building, trying to slow my breathing which was giving off little white puffs in the freezing air.

   Suddenly I heard the rough breathing right around the corner of the building. I swallowed hard and rushed at my attacker, managing to knock them in the head before I even got a good look.

   The creature stumbled back. I caught the flash of fangs and talons. Werewolf, I thought. I remembered I had stashed my silver knife in my combat boot. If only I had time to get to it. For now, though, I settled for merely charging at the thing again.

   This time I found myself knocked to ground, hard. All the breath went out of me as my back slammed into the frozen earth. But I didn't stop. The poker had been knocked from my hand in the fall, but I still fought with all I had. I kneed his shin causing him to yowl in pain like a wounded dog. While he was momentarily distracted, I shoved him off of me and jerked my knife from my boot. I pinned him down and pressed it to his neck watching as a blister formed where the silver blade met skin, and he hissed in pain.

   I raised my blade to deal a death blow when suddenly, his face changed. "Kenzie! Kenzie! It's me! It's me!" He pleaded.

   His voice. It was familiar. And his face. It all came rushing back to me in an instant. I lowered my knife. "D-Dylan?"

   Dylan sighed. "Yeah. Yeah, it's me."

   I stared at him and then threw my arms around his neck. "Thank God." I whispered.

   I pulled back and stared at Dylan's face again. I brushed some freshly fallen snow out of his hair, just to reassure myself he was real.

   "What are you doing here?" Dylan asked me as we stood up.

   I shrugged. "Not the slightest idea." Then I shivered as the heat from the rush of the fight wore off.

   "Oh, um, here," Dylan slipped out of his heavy leather jacket and placed it over my shoulders.

   I smiled in thanks. "What, no testing me for demons?" I asked teasingly.

   Dylan smirked. "You're right. How could I have let my guard down?" His hand hardly seemed to move as he grabbed my arm. He snatched the silver knife out of my other hand and sliced it along my forearm. "Good, but I'm guessing silver doesn't tell whether you're possessed by an angel or not, huh?"

   I shrugged and wrapped the handkerchief he handed me around my arm. "Never really got the chance to try." Then I cursed.

   "What?"

   I shook my head. "Nothing. It's just I'm gonna kill that SOB angel when next I see him. He thinks he can just hitch a ride whenever he wants. He's just so..." I trailed off and let out a frustrated growl. Then again, I had agreed to let Cass ride around in my body. I was reconsidering that deal.