Don't Fear the Reaper (Devil's Trap Part One)

My life was living hell. I had no control over my body whatsoever. Sometimes I couldn't even form a single thought that was my own. But I knew what I was doing. I knew everything that happened. I remembered the feeling of joy the demon would have when I would have a feeling of complete and utter hopelessness.

I'd been forced to track down my brothers as well. All the way to Bobby's. I felt my body moving toward his front door. I kicked it in.

If I had done so any other time I feel certain Bobby would have yelled at me. Now he was probably going to kill me. And I have to say, I was ready to die by now.

"No more crap, okay?" I heard myself say snidely as I sauntered into the room. I caught Dean's movement. He was unscrewing a flask most likely filled with holy water. I lifted my hand and he flew backwards landing on a pile of books, unconscious. Sam stepped in front of Bobby. "I want the Colt, Sam – the real Colt – right now."

Sam began moving slowly around the room dragging Bobby with him. "We don't have it on us. We buried it." He said.

"Didn't I say "no more crap"? I swear – after everything I heard about you Winchesters, I got to tell you, I'm a little underwhelmed. First Johnny tries to pawn off a fake gun, and he leaves the real gun with you two chuckleheads. Then Nancy Drew here decides to follow daddy dearest. Lackluster, men. I mean, did you really think I wouldn't find you?"

"Actually, we were counting on it." I head Dean say behind me and I whirled around. He looked up and I followed his gaze. The Key of Solomon, some part of me thought. Something I had read about one time while being stuck at Bobby's for a month.

"Gotcha."

* * * * *

When they finished tying me up and stood back I said seductively, "You know, if you wanted to tie me up, all you had to do was ask." I grinned at them.

Bobby came back in carrying a container of salt. "I salted the door and windows. If there are any demons out there – they ain't getting in." He said screwing the lid back on.

Dean nodded and then stepped in front of me. I looked up at him through my lashes and smirked.

"Where's our father, MacKenzie?" He asked.

"MacKenzie? Dear Kenzie's been gone for a while now. Besides, you didn't ask very nice."

Dean's face was expressionless. "Where's our father, bitch?"

I opened mouth in a mocking appalled gesture. "Jeez. You kiss your mother with that mouth? Oh wait, I forgot, you don't."

Dean converged on me, his hands coming to either side of my chair. I grinned at him.

"You think this is a frigging game?" He yelled. "Where is he? What did you do to him?"

"He died screaming. I killed him myself."

Dean glared at me hate showing clearly in his eyes. Then he hit me. I looked down for a moment, my head spinning in pain. A feeling of complete hate washed through my body and I couldn't stop it. I hated my brother. I looked up and grinned. I tsked. "What would, Daddy say? You, hitting your sister like that."

"You're not my sister." He said rearing up to hit me again.

"Dean." Bobby said quickly. He started moving into the other room with Sam following. Dean turned to go with them. They whispered amongst themselves and I gave them a sort of half-grin.

Sam grabbed a book off the table and opened it up. He looked over to Dean and they both made their way back over to me.

"Are you gonna read me a story?" I asked.