Chapter 25

Ryder's POV
I wake up to a empty bed. Where did Ashley go?

I get up and walk out into the hallway. I check the bathroom she wasn't there. Then I check in the kitchen she wasn't there either.

I go up to Beatrice's room and shake her awake.

"What is it Ryder? Its 4 in the morning what do you want?"she yawns.

"Ashley's gone and I don't know where she went"I panic.

Beatrice sits up quickly. "What!"

I nod pitifully. She gets out of bed and gets to the phone.

"I'm calling the cops you call her parents"she orders. I nod and pick up my cell.

After three rings Mason picks up.

"Hello"he yawns.

"Mason Ashely is gone and is no where to be seen"I scream.

"What! Alright I'm on my way." Then he hangs up. I put my phone down and take a few deep breathes.

                      *  *  *
Mason and Julie come busting through the door scaring the shit out of me.

"Alright so my daughter is missing. And she didn't leave no note or nothing?"Julie asks.

I shake my head. Masons face then turns red.

"Fuck!"he suddenly yells out.

"What?"Beatrice asks.

"Fuck Sean has her. I forgot he has this guy who can find anyone his name is rob."

"So what do we do?"I finally ask.

"We try to find her"mason says casually. 

I nod and grab my jacket. "I'm going out to search the woods"I announce.

Everybody says goodbye and I'm out the door.

                       *  *  *
I do a last quick look through the woods and get back in my car. I've been searching in the woods for two hours now.

And still no sign of her or Sean. I thought that maybe they had some kind of cabin in the woods and maybe they'd be there. But no they weren't. 

I let out a frustrated sigh and get back into my car. I sit there for a moment then I start the car.

Don't worry Ashley I will find you.