Chapter 1

I slip on my combat boots and grab my book bag. I run downstairs into the kitchen and throw my book bag on the table.

My mom and dad was in the kitchen talking in secret. They must have not heard me.

I pick my book bag back up and throw it back down on the table making them both jump.

My mom gives me a glare.

"Ashley how many times do I have to tell you not to slam stuff on the table"my mom scolds.

I roll my eyes and sit down. I prop my feet up on the table and lean back in the chair.

"Mom please you know I don't listen."

She scoffs and shakes her head.

"Ashley we have to warn you about something"my father speaks up.

I sit up in my seat.

"What is it?"

"The school your going to there's another gang leader there. His name is Ryder waters. And when he finds out who you are then he'll try to get you. So watch out. Got it?"

"Dad I've got this. I mean who beat you yesterday in fighting"I snicker.

He rolls his eyes. My mom puts her hand on his shoulder.

He turns and pecks her on the lips. I fake gag and grab my book bag.

"Alright you two love birds I'm out"I announce walking out the door.

I get into my car and drive off.
~~~~~~~~~
I pull into the school and get out of my car. I run my fingers through my long brown hair and check myself one more time before walking into the school.

I notice people starting at me. I roll my eyes and finally find my locker.

I open it and throw my books In there. I slam it shut and hear someone clear their throat.

I turn to see a girl. I then frown at her. She was wearing a butt load of makeup. And was wearing a short skirt with a tank top with high heels.

Not one of these.

"I see your new here so I'll introduce myself. I'm Brooke hays"she says in a high pitched voice.

"I'm Ashley halls"I mumble.

"Well Ashley I'll let you know that this is my school."

I cross my arms smirking.

"Or really now"I challenge.

She nods her head.

"I don't see a crown on your head"I state.

She scoffs.

"Bitch back off. You don't want to mess with me. Or-". I cut her off.

"Or what?"

"Or I'll kick your ass."

This girl was asking for it.

"Everybody knows I can beat your ass in one split second. Anyway I think your afraid to break a nail."

Her face turns red with anger. She balls up her fists.

"At least I'm prettier than you"she spats. She wants to play this game then fine. Lets play this game.

"At least I don't have to stuff paper towels in my bra to make my boobs look bigger"I counter.

At this point people started to gather around. They all made oh sounds.

"These are real"she yells.
I scoff and wave her off.

"Their probably implants."

At this point she was red as a tomato.

"These are real as ever you idiot. At least I have some. It looks like your flat chested"she bats her eyelashes innocently.

I look down at my chest. Nope not flat chested.

"I've got some"I protest.

"Oh really."

I simply shrug and pull off my shirt showing my bra. I heard low whistles from the crowd. Probably the guys.

Her eyes widen then she looks away.

"Yo baby you a C cup"a guy asks.

I look at him and smirk.

"Why yes I am. But your not getting your hands on these."

He gaps at me. I hear all the guys snicker.

I put on shirt and push Brooke aside.

"Looks like I'm about to rule this school"I whisper to her while passing by her.

I walk down the hallway and into my first period. I sit down and put my ear buds in not ready for this boring lesson to come.

After boring classes it was finally time for lunch.

I walk into the cafeteria and everybody instantly smile.

I'm guessing the word got out about this morning.

I notice football players throwing a football across the table at one another.

I go over to them and they instantly make room for me. I sit down and prop my feet up on the table.

"Your the chick who told Brooke off and took off her shirt"a guy says.

"Yep."

Another guy clears his throat.

"Nice tits by the way. I saw when you took your shirt off."

"Thank you."

"Anyway I'm Aaron this is Blake,nick,Nathan,Charlie, and Jordan."

"I'm Ashley."

They all give me odd looks.

"You don't look like a Ashley. That name would be better for a good girl but your a bad ass. I'll think we'll call you the beast"Blake says.

"I like it"I grin.

The rest of lunch was spent laughing our asses off. After the bell it was time to go back to class.

I think I'm going to like it here.