Chapter 12

I finish putting on the last bit of lip gloss on and grab my purse. Tonight we were heading to a Halloween party.

I hear Dylan call my name downstairs. I head downstairs and find Dylan and Ryder talking in hushed voices.

Okay weird...... I clear my throat making them jump back. They both look up at me and I pose.

Dylan flashes me a small smile while Ryder flashes me a big smile. Hmm.

"Alright who's ready to party"I yell opening my door. They both chuckle and follow me outside to Dylan's car. 

I get into the passenger seat as Dylan get into the drivers side.

We turn the music up and drive off.
---------------
We walk into the party and I instantly smell alcohol. 

I plug my nose a bit but let go when I notice people give me dirty glares.

I pick up a beer and open it. I take a sip and sit down on the couch.

Dylan heads upstairs to the bathroom leaving me alone.

I drum my fingers on the arm on the couch impatiently.

Where is he? He's been gone for a while. I start to get up but I notice Ryder motion for me to sit back down.

I sit back down confused.

"He's still in the bathroom. Chill ash"he says taking a seat next to me. 

"Ryder he's my date here I can't just chill if he's been gone for a while."

He nods understanding.

"He's fine. Why can't you hang out with your friend. Which is me without the boyfriend"he says in a bored tone.

"Fine then get me another drink"I yell over the music.

He nods and goes off to get another drink.

Me and Ryder has already had 7 drinks. We played shots a whole ago.

Now were upstairs in a bedroom with the door locked. Dylan never came out of the bathroom. I told him to not eat that burrito before we left. He doesn't listen.

We lay next to each other on the bed staring up at the ceiling.

"So how badly does Dylan want you"Ryder chuckles drunkly.

"On a scale of 1-10. A major 10"I giggle.

He nods and scoots closer to me. I lay my head on his shoulder.

"Do you love him?"he asks out of the blue. I stare up at the ceiling and nod.

He doesn't say anything further. The next thing I knew I was underneath him and he was on top of me.

I stare up into his eyes. I could get lost in them forever. 

"Do you love me?"he slurs.

"Nope"I slur.

He frowns and leans down so that our faces are only inches away from touching.

I notice him glare at my lips then back up to my eyes. I may be drunk but I know he wants to kiss me.

So I lean forward and crash my lips to his. He doesn't take long to kiss back. He deepens the kiss and grips my hair a little.

He licks my bottom lip for entrance which I gladly open.

He rolls us over so that I'm on top now. I start to kiss down his jawline when I hear someone open the door.

I get off and notice Dylan fuming with anger.

He grips my arm tightly and pulls me to his side.

"You bastard I knew you'd try to do this with my girlfriend"he spats.

Ryder tries to punch Dylan but I block him.

"Leave now Ryder"I hiss at him. He nods and runs out the room. Dylan slams the door and slams me against the wall.

He slaps me making me fall to the ground in pain.

"You bitch tell me why I shouldn't hurt you worse. Your not  allowed to leave me"he sneers before kicking me in the stomach.

"I'm sorry Dylan"I cry out trying to block his kicks. But it was no match he's stronger than me.

He keeps kicking and kicking me until he's tired. He falls onto the bed with a loud thud. Leaving me on the floor in pain.

I don't why I won't leave him. I guess I'm afraid to. He started this a year ago when he thought I was cheating on him.

I start to throw up blood. Not again. I run into the bathroom and to the toilet. I lift up the seat and start to let everything out.

After I was done I looked in the mirror. I pulled up my shirt and saw I had bruises on my stomach. Then I looked at my face. A bruise was on my left cheek.

I groan and go back into the room. He was gone. Thank god.

I lay on the bed and lay on my side trying not to cause to much pain.

I start to cry softly and stare at the wall. I play with the blanket and slowly drift off to sleep.