Chapter 5

Ashley's POV
I wake up to lights blinding me. I look around. Where am I.

The last thing I remember was getting shot. I frantically sit up and jump out of the bed.

I can't be in the hospital. I unhook the machine and walk towards the door. I open it revealing Ryder.

He looked tired. He frowns and picks me up causing instant pain in my side.

I groan in pain. He sits me down gently on the bed.

"Let me out of here. I don't want to be in here"I yell.

"Ashley shut up. You've been shot and your yelling. Aren't you in pain?" I start to laugh my ass off.

"I don't get hurt." He furrows his eyebrows.

"You'll get to do home in a few days but right now you have to stay in the bed to heal."

"Fuckboy don't act like you care. You just go back to doing what you do best. Fucking girls and leaving them"I say staring up at the ceiling.

He grits his teeth and stands up.

"Ashley you've been shot. Of course I'm going to care about that. Were friends."

"You and I will never be friends. I don't hang out with guys like you. So stop talking to me and get the fuck out"I yell making my side hurt but I ignore it.

He throws his hands up in the air and storms out of the room. 

I lay back on the bed and cry out in pain. I hate holding in my pain.

Just then the door flies open. In came my mom and dad. They both come over and hug me.

"Thank god my baby is okay"my mom cries out.

"I'm okay mom."

"You are not allowed to go on another mission"my mom scolds me.

I nod and turn to my father.

"I know what your thinking. Yes she did yell at me." I chuckle softly making sure not to cause pain in my side.  

"Sweetie we have to go. Your father still needs to kidnap Jude"my mother whispers softly stroking my hair.

I nod and hug them both. As they leave. I sigh and stare up at the ceiling.

I then close my eyes going to sleep.