Chapter 22

"Alright these"I say holding a brown pair of glasses in front of Ryder.

He gives me a funny look before taking the glasses. He puts them on and looks in the mirror.

He then makes a disgusted face. He yanks them off and puts them back.

He shakes his head. "To ugly."

I roll my eyes. "You said that about the last three pairs."

He shrugs and picks up a black pair where the lenses were big.

He puts them on and looks in the mirror. Then his face breaks out into a wide smile.

"I like them"he says slowly.

Finally! I look at the price. $134.

"You sure you like these?"I ask.

He nods. "I'm 100% sure I want these."

I take them and go to the cashier. They switch out the lenses for the right ones for Ryder.

I then pay and me and Ryder walk to the car. We get in.

Ryder fixes his hair and glasses and pulls out his phone.

"SELFIES"he yells leaning over and starts to take photos of me and him.

I giggle and push him back to his side.

"Send me those you goof."

"Yes ma'am"he solutes.

He starts the car and drives off.

* * *
I set down my purse and jump on the bed. Ryder looks in the mirror and starts messing with his hair and glasses again.

I roll my eyes. When will he stop doing that? I guess never.

"Alright so I think we should have a movie night"he says sitting beside me on the bed.

I nod in agreement. What's better than sitting down for a movie.

Beatrice brings us up some popcorn and leaves us be.

I snuggle closer to Ryder making him tense then relax after.

After a few minutes I get bored so I take a piece of popcorn and throw it at Ryder.

He turns and gives me a weird look and turns back to the TV.

I let out a frustrated sigh and pick up another piece.

I throw it at him again. This time he turns off the TV and picks up the whole bowl and dumps it on my head.

I screech and jump up brushing myself off. He laughs his ass off making me even more mad.

I look around and notice a cup of water on my nightstand. I pick it up and pour it all over him.

He jumps up and tries to grab me but I open the door and run out into the hallway.

I run downstairs and into the kitchen. I pick up a spatula for defense.

A few seconds Ryder runs into the kitchen. He notices the spatula and grins.

He walks over to the fridge and pulls out a can of whip cream. He aims it at me.

"No no Ryder don't you dare"I say frantically.

"I'm sorry ash but this is what you get for pouring water all over me."

Shit!

The next thing I knew I was covered in whip cream. I scream and wipe it out of my face.

Ryder smirks and I open my arms for a hug. He shakes his head but I walk towards him.

He backs away until his back hits the wall. I smile to myself and hug him.

"Oh gross I'm covered in whip cream now"he says pushing me away.

"That's what you get."

He rolls his eyes and hands me a towel. I clean off my face and hand him the towel.

He cleans off his face and pulls off his shirt.

"Come on let's get cleaned up babe"he says extending his hand.
I take it and we walk upstairs to get cleaned up.