3. "The CIA wants my dick, Can I hide it in you?"

Start from the beginning

"Ah, you didn't know? A welcoming party will be held here today since members that luckily got ' the chosen experience' are going to arrive here with a close friend of the boss." He revealed, crossing his arms.

Rubeus has been divided into three chambers (im laughing rn cause I feel like im writing something science related) Rubeus M1, Rubeus E2, and Rubeus W4.

Rubeus M1 is known as the main one and is located here at United states while Rubeus E2 are located throughout Canada while Rubeus W4 is in Europe.

They have this thing called 'the chosen experience' where every 22 months they chose random members from Rubeus E2 or Rubeus W4 to be brought here for a one year experience at the main base of Rubeus.

"A close friend of Richard?" I asked curiously," That person must mean a lot for Rich to held out a small welcoming party." I uttered out, feeling myself grow curious.

"Yeah, I heard that he once lived here before but moved a few years back." Jay mentioned, scanning the wild crowd.

Once lived here ey?

"It was nice chatting with you JayBoo but I'm really craving a drink now! See you later!" I said, before kissing his cheek.

He glared at me jokingly,"You how I hate it when you call me that,"He said, opening the door.

"That's why I do it," I teased, laughing slightly.

"There's a surprise waiting for you there so go along." He grinned, before pushing me in and closing it.

A set of stairs led us to the underground part of Rebeus. It was dim lightly by automatic light torches.

The underground part of Rubeus is completely different from the club upstairs. The club upstairs were the typicals ones for people who aren't into the illegal part of Rubeus while the underground was much more bigger than upstairs.

A bar was located in there and a huge fighting ring is set up there in the middle, where my fights occur, changings rooms were there and also VIP rooms where set there for meetings and other reasons.  There was also a small room that had medical supplies for fighters who were injured badly.

I was greeted by the familiar steel door with the familiar shouts and the chatter of people talking at the other side.

Feeling giddy and excited, I tapped the small sliding window on the steel door. It immediately opened and I could see the familiar poop eyes of Fred Winston checking to see who it was.

Did I mention he's the twin brother of Jayce?

He's eyes lit up and he fumbled to open the locks. He open the door in such haste that he managed to bang the door on his forehead as he opened it.

I let out a loud laugh and opened my arms wide for him to hug.

He literally flew in my arms and hugged the life out of me. I let out a small giggle as he breathed in my neck.

"Fredbear!" I squealed," When did you come back?" I asked, pulling away from our hug.

"I just came back earlier noon with the members that were chosen for the  experience and I have only four things to say about all those members!" He said, enthusiastically.