I was walking back to the locker when I saw Dean. I asked him if he had seen Nicole and he said that she just left. Why would she leave without seeing me?

"Can't see what she saw in you.." He muttered but I heard it.

"What did you say?" He shook his head. I know what I heard. This ass. "What is your problem?!"

"Why don't you ask that to yourself?"

"What?!" I exclaimed in disbelief. "Do you still like my wife?!" I asked emphasizing the last word.

Why won't he get out of my way?!

He smirked. "What if I do?"

I knitted my eyebrows and pointed him before I left. "Fvck you!! Don't you ever come near to Nicole! I'm warning you Ambrose."

I looked for Brie and their friends to ask if where did Nicole go, but they have no idea where she is. They said that she'll go see me and then left. I called her phone. I did it many times but she's not picking up. Did something happened to her? I called Brie to also call her sister and check if she's okay. I'm getting worried. After I packed my things, I called her again and thanks god she answered the phone, but I was wrong.

"Yeah?" It's Dean's voice. Wait what?!

"Where is Nicole?! How is she?!"

"Fine,"

"Are you two together?!" I asked and obviously, he even picked up her phone.

"A-huh,"

"We just had a talk earlier Ambrose. I told you to stay away from Nicole! Where are you?!"

"Nahh,"

"Fvck Jon! Tell me where you are and I swear I'll break your face! Do you want that?!"

"Nope,"

"Son of a b*tch!"

"Bye!"

I cursed and cussed. Dean's getting me pissed off. Much more with his answers. Since that incident, I just feel different about him. I know he really likes Nicole. But I have her now. Can't he give up?!

That night, Nicole and I had an argument. I am so pissed at Dean that I let my frustration out on Nicole. But can't let the night end without making up. As much as I really don't want us to fight, I told her that I was sorry.

..

This year has been great to both of us. We got the most valuable awards of the night. Nicole went with her friends as I go with the guys too. There's an after awards party held in the hall. Zayn, Randy, Finn, Cesaro, Zack, Cody and I sit together in one table. I'm not hanging much with Roman, and of course Ambrose. They got their issues, so I don't wanna meddle with their problems.

"Hi Seth, hey guys!" Lexi approached. "This is for you.." She said and handed me a drink.

The guys had their own conversation, so they just nodded when Lexi greeted them.

"Why?" I asked confused.

Can't she see we're currently drinking now? Why would give me a drink?

"It's for thank you.."

"For what?"

"For training me.. And being a good friend. I owe you, so drink up.."

I raised the glass looking at it. "What is this?"

"That's a special drink just for you.. Don't worry, there's no poison nor drug on it." She chuckled and I shortly laughed.

I didn't really train her, I'm just helping her do the moves correctly. She's good, but of course my wife is better.