"The bigger they are! The bigger they are!" Coach yelled out.

What the... that doesn't even make sense.

Boyd tore off his helmet and held it up, flashing his yellow eyes. A couple plays later, Scott ran over to Boyd. Was something wrong?

"You need to get off the field. Your eyes!" he whisper yelled.

I stood up in the stands, of course this would happen. Boyd doesn't know how to control it yet.

Boyd just growled and ran off. It looked liked Scott was gonna do anything it took to keep Boyd away from the ball. He ran and got the ball, running it down the field and...

HE SCORED!

Next thing we knew, Scott was on the ground and you could literally hear is leg crack. Oh, no. This isn't good. He's going to heal so quickly and people are gonna start wondering things.

Without thinking, I ran out onto the field. Allison and Mrs McCall were running out there too. I couldn't help myself, seeing him in pain hurt me too.

"Are you okay?" Allison whispered.

Scott nodded, "I'm fine, okay? I'm healing. What about the book?"

What book?

"Stiles couldn't find it. It's gotta be at the house." Allison then looked down at his leg, "Scott, your leg. Oh my god, it's broken."

"Not for long."

Allison helped Scott up to his feet and you could hear it snap back into place.

"Don't move." Coach called out.

"Scott!" his mom spoke.

He shook his head, "No it's not. I'm fine. I'm fine."

"I could have sworn I literally heard bone breaking from where I sat." his mom sounded dumbfounded.

Coach furrowed his eyebrows, "Heard it? I felt it."

"Guys, I'm fine." Scott breathed out.

Allison walked back over to her grandpa, "We should go."

"Hold on, I wanna ask him one more thing." Gerard, her grandpa, spoke.

Oh, no.

"Would you like to join us for dinner?" he asked.

I let out a huge breath I didn't know I was holding. Scott looked all flustered and confused.

"Sure?"

Gerard nodded, "Great. Now get your stuff."

As everyone dispersed off of the field, I grabbed Scott's arm. I needed to talk to him. Pulling him behind the bleachers was my only option, but since I still had my hood up he probably didn't know who I was. Once under the security of the bleachers, I pulled my hood down. I'm pretty sure I heard Scott audibly gasp.

"Collins." he breathed out.

I nodded and grabbed hold of his arms, "Yes, yes. It's me."

"You're alive! Where have you been?" he frantically asked, his eyes searching my body as if they were looking for some sort of injury.

I gestured toward the school, "I went to school today."

"Congratulations. Now, where are you staying?"

I let out a shaky breath, "I'm staying at Derek's."

"The hell, Collins? You know he's not good for you." Scott almost yelled.

I rolled my eyes, "I'm well aware, but he needs my help and I can't just give up on my Alpha."

Before Scott could say anything else, he got cut off by someone yelling.

"Scott! Where are you?"

It was Allison.

I shoved him off, "Go-on. Go be with your little girlfriend. I'll see you at school tomorrow."

"This conversation isn't over, Collins!"