A Lovely End

Max POV

We finished shopping, tired and hungry. We arrived back at the house to see both Fang and (y/n) on the couch asleep. Nudge came up beside me and we high fived each other. Angel, Gazzy, and Nudge put the groceries in the kitchen along with Iggy as well. I looked over the back of the couch to see a sleepy (y/n) and a sleeping Fang.

Everyone shortly made their way to the living room to see the cute couple sleeping on the couch in peace. Angel walked up beside me and started to giggle quietly, Gazzy looked grossed out, Nudge looked satisfied with the result of the plan, and Iggy looked confused.

"Um, Max, what's going on?" Iggy's voice seemed to be a little too loud as Fang and (y/n) started to wake up.

"Shh! (Y/n) and Fang are asleep on the couch!" Nudge poked him in the arm, which Iggy yelped in response to. I shook my head at the two, not noticing Angel creeping up towards the sleeping love birds. She had a mischievous look on her face as she approached them, she got in front of (y/n)'s face and poked her cheek.

(Y/n) POV

I felt something poke my cheek, making me wake from a nice nap. I slowly opened my eyes to see Angel with a big goofy grin on her face, I slowly started to move up but had a hard time due to a pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist. I gave a small huff, falling back on Fang's chest and staring at him. I looked around to see that the flock had returned from shopping.

I decided to wake my newly found boyfriend by poking his face, which worked! He started to stir until I saw his eyes open, he smiled and kissed my nose. Cute!

"Ahem!" Both of us looked up at Max, everyone else was giggling except for Iggy. Fang blushed as I just laughed, I also noticed the time and thought it might be a good idea to make dinner now. Fang let me go and I grabbed Angel, hugging her and she gave my cheek a quick kiss.

"How about some dinner?" The other all cried happily for food, Max chuckled and started towards the kitchen. I put down angel so she could play with Gazzy, Iggy, and Nudge. I walked into the kitchen and started dinner with Max.

Nudge POV

I smiled as I saw the smile on (y/n)'s face as she walked into the kitchen but before Fang could follow, I pulled him aside to lay down the rules for him.

"If you break her heart, that will be the last thing you ever do."

"Uh huh. I'll keep that in mind," Fang patted my head as he strode away, not taking me seriously. Oh well! Time for food!

3rd POV

The flock all gathered around the table, it filled with delicious smelling food. Everyone ate, talked, and laughed during the meal. After everything was cleaned up, it was time for bed. Fang and (y/n) met in the hallway and gave each other a goodnight kiss, sweet yet passionate. The flock settled down for the night, happy and content.

Goodnight!