Girls Night part 1

Max POV

I could not wait for girl's night, I don't know why but I really want to embraces my girl. YEAH RIGHT! I actually wanted to talk about random crap us girls can't talk about around the boys. Nudge and Angel wanted to do it in (y/n)'s room, I said that should just barge right in after we got everything that was required.

But the hard part was how to make sure Gazzy, Iggy and Fang would stay away. And somehow I got stuck with that job. Ho boy!! As I walked down towards the boy's rooms, I saw that they were all in Fang's room talking. "Hey guys, we girls are going to have a night all to our selves so please don't bother us!" they looked over at me and nodded then continued to talk in a hushed whisper.

"Okay then" I said as I walked away toward my room where Nudge and Angel were getting things ready. "How's it going girls?" "Good! Everything is ready, let's go!" Angel said jumping up and down. Nudge gathered some of the stuff while I grabbed the rest. Angel skipped down to (y/n)'s room and burst through her door with a bright smile. "(Y/N)!!! Time for a fun night!" Angel said smiling the whole time. (Y/n) nodded, time to talk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late update, my laptop was down1 and I had writers block. It's short because I need sleep, I will update another chapter later this week. Love you all! Message me if you want an interesting conversation!!!

~Sonja