Really?!

3rd POV

"Who was crying last night?"

(Y/n)'s eyes grew wide at Gazzy's question. Something she dreaded had happened, little Gazzy had heard what had happened last night. Gazzy looked up at her in confusion as to why her eyes were huge. She took a deep breath and started to tell him everything, how could she say no to that cute confused face?

~~~timeskip~~~

Gazzy POV

I couldn't believe my ears, she's a special experiment?! "Really?!" I asked, still on top of her lap. She nodded her head in response, I wrapped my arms around her and gave (y/n) my biggest bear hug. I felt her return the hug, I smiled up at her which she gladly smiled back.

"Does that satisfy your curiosity?" she asked. "Yep! Thank you, should I tell the others?" She diverted her eyes and shook her head. "Okay, I promise!" Maaaaaybeeee.

"Okay then, time to go to bed!" "Awe!" "Come Gazzy, I'll give you a piggyback ride." I jumped off of (y/n)'s bed and waited for her to get ready, I love (y/n)'s piggyback rides! She bent down so I could climb onto her back, I wrapped my legs around her waist and my arms around her neck. "Ready?" "Mhmm!" And we were off toward my room, as she walked down the hall, I started to yawn and got really droopy eyelids. (Y/n) opened my door and walked into my room but then she did the unexpected, she fell onto my bed with me still on her back. "ACK! (Y/n), get off of me!" I said giggling.

(Y/n) POV

I smiled and let him go, I turned around and tucked him into bed. "Good night Gazzy!" "Good night!" I walked to his door and waved back at him with a smile. I closed his room and walked back to my room. I stopped in the middle of the hallway, I turned around and looked to see if someone was watching me. Nope, I'm good! I walked into my room, turned out my light and got into bed.

Fang POV

I saw (y/n) exit Gazzy's room and walk towards her room. I moved a little and she stopped in the hallway, turned around, shrugged her shoulders and continued towards her room. I hadn't noticed that I had been holding my breath so I slowly breathed out and went back to bed. Tomorrow I thought tomorrow I'll ask what's wrong.