A Question Asked

Gazzy POV

After breakfast, everyone decided to go do their own things. I know I heard someone crying last night but I couldn't put a finger on who it was. The moment replayed over and over in my mind. I must have been making weird noises while thinking because someone poked my cheek.

I looked over to see Iggy poking my cheek with a strange expression plastered on his face. "Why are you making weird noises?" he asked. "I heard something last night and i don't know what it was" "m-maybe it w-was a g-g-GHOST!" Iggy screamed like a little girl which caused everyone to run into the living room.

(Y/n) POV

I heard someone scream, dropping my book, I ran downstairs to the living room to see Iggy shivering in fear. Next to him was Gazzy who, oddly enough, was sweat dropping. "What the hell's going on down here?" I turned to see Max with Angel and Nudge tagging along behind her. My eyes met with Nudges then Angels eyes they both looked at me in worry. I shook it off and looked back at the two idiots on the couch. "Iggy thought I was talking about ghosts, which I wasn't and that's why he screamed." Gazzy looked at Iggy with a sassy look in his eyes. "Sorry guys! False alarm" I sighed and turned to look up the stairs to see Fang standing at the top. I smiled while saying "don't bother Fang, just some misunderstanding." He nodded his head, turned around and walked back towards his room.

--time skip--

Gazzy POV

Today went by really quickly, everyone doing their own thing. I had been chilling with Iggy all day but after dinner, we went straight to bed. I couldn't fall asleep so I decided to find out what happened last night. I opened my door and saw that someone's light was still on, so that's who I was going to talk to!

I walked down towards the light to end up by (y/n)'s door. I knocked lightly but no one answered so, I opened to door myself. (y/n) was on her bed in her Supernatural pajama shirt and golden snitch shorts. She was reading one of the Stephen King books that she got from Jeb. "(Y/n)?" she turned towards her door and smiled as she saw me.

"Everything okay Gazzy?" she asked as she put her bookmark in the book and set it down. I quietly walked into her room and closed the door behind me. (Y/n) raised an eyebrow at me in confusion "Gazzy?" I quickly ran towards her bed and jumped up to land on top of her lap, my pajamas making the land a little softer. I felt a weight on my head, I looked up from her lap to see her smiling down at me with a hand upon my head. "What's wrong shorty?" she asked me. I hate that nickname but right now I don't care, I just want to know. "Who was crying last night?" (y/n)'s eyes grew a little bigger as I finished my question.

I wonder why!?