The Reason's Reason

(Y/n) POV

"(Y/n) can I talk to you out in the hall?" I heard max ask. I nodded and walked out into the hall where Max was waiting. "What's up Max?" I asked with my back resting on the door. "Why didn't you tell us earlier? About you, about this!! We could have helped you with it! And now that the three of us know and the boys don't, it could put us all in danger. What were you afraid of? Us not excepting you?"

Before she could ask anything else I said "YES! I thought you would all throw me away. Forget me or just kill me right then and there!" My legs started to shake as my lips quivered; I slid down the door with my face buried in my hands.

Max POV

I felt so bad for being angry at her for wanting to protect us but we are family and if there's a problem we need to fix it. I bent down and held (y/n) in my arms "I'm sorry, I know you meant well but we are family and we can help."

I felt her head move; I looked down to see her puffy (e/c) eyes staring at me with a small smile across her face. "Happy now?" I asked, she nodded and took my hand. I helped her up and walked into her room where Angel and Nudge were fast asleep. Both (y/n) and I crawled in on either side of the bed, got comfy and fell fast asleep.

???? POV

I don't know what I heard but I know that it'sbad since I heard sobbing coming from the hallway. Something's up and I intendto find out what it is!