Sorry

Fang POV

I felt my stomach drop at the thought of losing (y/n), I had to say sorry and fast.I quickly ran upstairs towards her room. I stopped at her door, knocked, and listened. Sobbing is the only sound I heard but it was far away so I presumed that she was on her bed.

"(Y/n)? I came to say sorry, am I allowed to?" After I had finished, the door handle started moving but I couldn't help myself. I pushed the door, (y/n) stumbled away from the door but I pulled her into a hug before she could fall. I held on to her as if she would disappear if I ever let go.

"I'm sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry! Please don't hate me for yelling. I never meant to push you so far, I can't bare to see you cry. I should have told you sooner but I love you! I know you would never hurt us or me. Please just don't hate me"

(Y/n) POV

I giggled at his apologie, moving my face away from his chest. I looked up at Fang's face, which had tears starting to form, he looked down at me with hope behind his eyes.

"Stupid, that was my line! I thought you would hate if I told you what I am ad could do. I-I was putting everyone in danger. I hope that you can forgive me?" Fang nodded his head frantically, pulling me back in for another hug.

"You are forgiven a thousand times over" I smiled into his chest, happy that I was still accepted. I felt him move his arms, he started to pick me up bridal style. He walked down the hall towards the stairs, went down stairs, and sat on the couch with me on his lap.

"Umm Fang? Why are we on the couch when we could have just sat on my bed?" He didn't answer "Fang, is something wro-" I stopped talking as I felt a pair of soft lips press into mine, my eyes widened but I quickly melted into the kiss. We broke for air, I smiled at him and then started to giggle at Fang's shocked face.

"I love you, Fang!"

"Really? You're not worried about everything that could happen with your eyes?"

"I'm sure you'll be able to handle me, you're a smart guy right?" Fang moved so I was laying on top of his chest, snuggling closer. He hummed in response, I noticed his eyes start to close but it was only 11:00. Watching his eyes made me tired and then I fell asleep on top of him and he was comfy!