Family Forever

Max POV

I held (y/n) close; I felt her tears on my shoulder but didn't care. All she needed now was to get it out of her system. I stroked her hair, trying to calm her down. Her breath became normal after a while; I looked at her waist to see the other two wrapped around her. I smiled softly as I looked at (y/n)'s face to make sure she was okay. She looked up at me and smiled softly then she looked down at Nudge and Angel. They looked up at her and smiled. Love surrounded us.

(Y/n) POV

I felt safe and forgiven in this embrace, a family anyone would want. A dream that you knew could never come true, was right around me. I looked at Max, who smiled at me, then down at Nudge and Angel who also smiled and squeezed me tight. "Feel better?" asked Max. I looked at her and nodded with a grin. "Good, now that we got that out of the way, how about we go to bed"

"AWWWW!!" whined Nudge and Angel. "Moan moan moan, you're always complaining"* I teased as I tickled them both. They let me go and started to giggle as I tickled them. I nudged Max as if saying help me and she did. We started to make the little ones laugh and squirm around. "Alright we'll go to bed" said Angel between giggles "can we sleep in here?" asked Nudge.

Max turned to me and I nodded. "Sure sweetie" said Max. Angel and Nudge smiled, crawled under the blankets and snuggled close towards the middle of my bed. Cute I thought as I got down off the bed to move under the blankets.

"(Y/n) can I talk to you out in the hall?"