Wake up call Part 2

3rd person POV

As they all sat down to breakfast and began eating breakfast, Nudge started to go full on motor mouth. Everyone looked every annoyed, like they could just explode at any moment. "Hey, it looks like a nice day outside so why don't we all go out and have a fun day in the fields!" Max said. That seemed to brighten everyone's face, even Fang's face started light up.

"Hey max, what about (y/n)? She has to come, please?!" Angel looked at Max and gave her the puppy dog eyes. "That sounds like an excellent idea Angel. Who wants to go wake her up then?" Max looked around the table, she then said "Fang, Gazzy, how about you two go wake her up?" Fang raised an eyebrow at Max but she just smiled.

Gazzy was hesitant but nodded his head, Fang sighed and agreed as well. They both got up, put their plates in the sink and walked up the stairs very slowly, dreading what might happen to them once they woke (y/n) up. Once they arrived at her door, they just stared at it, deciding who was going to open it. Gazzy looked up at Fang and nudged him in the side "what" "you open the door" "why me? You should" "what? No, I've already been hit in the face with a pillow." Gazzy glared at Fang, while Fang was contemplating whether to open up her door.

Fang POV

I decided not to disappoint the others and just open the damn door. I grabbed the door handle and looked down at Gazzy, he nodded. I turned the door handle and slowly walked in with Gazzy clinging to my side like we were in a haunted house. I opened the door about 3 inches but stopped, Gazzy and I both freeze in the doorway because we hear an unexpected sound. Crying.

We peeked around the door to see (y/n) still asleep, facing towards to window and sobbing. "Is she okay?" Gazzy whispered staring at (y/n)'s sleeping and sobbing figure. "Not sure- Gazzy get back here!" I whisper-yelled at him as he ducked under my arm and crawled silently towards (y/n). I got on my hands and knees and followed Gazzy as he crawled to the side of her bed. Once we were there, we turned to each other, nodded and slowly stood up, trying not to wake up (y/n).

As we stood up, (y/n) shifted so that she was facing us. "This is stupid" I said and put my hand on (y/n)'s shoulder. I started to lightly shake her "what are you doing? Are you crazy?" asked Gazzy. "(y/n) wake up" I said but what happened next was unexpected.

(Y/n) POV

It was here, it was everywhere. I couldn't shake it off. Darkness, evil, and the words I hated. "You were made for one reason and one reason only. That's why we named you" but I couldn't hear the name. All I could hear was the howling of erasers and the crying of my mutant brethren. I saw white coats everywhere I looked closing in on me; I looked behind me and saw, well, me surrounded by lifeless bodies. I recognized a few of them: Max and the others. All with blood pouring out and around them. I was horrified. I looked myself up and down, my gray, feathery wings look demonic and almost dragon like. I had bloodshot eyes and claws which were most likely covered in my flock's blood. I look down at my feet and saw blood all around me, I knew this was fake but it seemed so real. And then I... woke up.

I gasped for air as I sat up, hunched over my knees, hugging them for dear life. I heard breathing and footsteps; I looked through my (h/l) (h/c) hair to see Gazzy and Fang standing beside my bed in shock. My eyes began to water, I hated having these nightmares. I let go of my knees and hung my head down low so they wouldn't see the terror in my eyes.

Gazzy POV

(Y/n) woke up sweaty and scared; I saw her look at us through her (h/l) (h/c) hair. She flattened her legs; I saw my chance and went for it. I jumped onto her bed, wrapped my arms around her waist and gave her the biggest hug I could. "Are you okay, (y/n)?" I asked worriedly. I looked up from her chest and my eyes grew wide in shock at what I saw. Her eyes were dripping with tears and her face was covered in sweat, I love this person like a big sister. I hated to see her so sad "its okay (y/n), I'm right here" I said reassuringly.

I buried my face into her chest and squeezed her. "Hey, you okay?" I heard Fang say, he sounded really concerned. I lifted my head and stared at (y/n), she had stopped crying. Her eyes turned to their usual soft demeanor and a smile slowly crept on her face. I loved her smile; it was always warm and inviting. I turned to look at Fang, I thought I saw a hint of jealousy in his eyes but just shook it off. "I-I- I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. I just had another nightmare, it's nothing" she said sobbing.

Fang POV

She sounded so scared and depressed, I couldn't stand to see her so sad. I don't know why but I felt a ting of jealousy once I saw Gazzy hugging (y/n). I was sucked into my own though and removed from them in one quick second as I heard (y/n) start to sob again. I walked up to her and gave her shoulder a reassuring squeeze and said "it's over now, your fine now". She nodded her head "Oh! We actually came here to wake you up to tell you we're all going to have a day outside in the sun."

The minute Gazzy had said that, her face started to brighten. "That sounds like an awesome idea" she said as she squeezed Gazzy close to her. That's when my brain started to rapidly grow more annoyed with Gazzy, somehow whenever she's sad or upset he can always cheer her up. But why do I feel this way. As (y/n) let go of Gazzy, she looked up at me with a confused look "Fang, what's wrong?" I was shocked and flustered; I looked down at the ground, trying to ignore her gaze. "Hey (y/n), are going to join us?" asked Gazzy, she looked down at the bubbly child and stroked his head. "Sure will, just let me get dressed first. Okay?" "Okay, we'll be outside the door" "come on Gazzy; let's give the lady her space." I grabbed him by the back of his blue t-shirt and pulled him through her door and closed the door behind me.

(Y/n) POV

I watched as Fang dragged the little ball of giggles out the door. Wait, Fang called me a lady? I shook it off as him being polite and got out of bed to get dressed. I looked in to my closet and pulled on a (f/c) tank top, (f/c) pants cut under the knee and a (f/c) hoodie with the words HILLY WOOD SHOW SUPERNATURAL PARODY on the back. I looked at my clock and saw that it was 9:55; I just hoped that there was some breakfast left.

As I walked towards my door, I could hear those two arguing over something. I opened the door and saw Gazzy and Fang glaring at each other. "What are you two arguing about? I bet it's something stupid" they both looked in my direction. Fang started to blush and looked away, Gazzy must have noticed as well because he started to giggle then he clutched his sides and started to laugh hysterically. In doing so, he fell on the floor still clutching his sides, I couldn't help myself and started to join in all the laughter.

As I wiped the tears from my eyes, I looked around and saw that Fang had disappeared. Oops, I thought looking at Gazzy, who also had a confused expression. "Well that was weird" I said, robbing the back of my head. "Yeah, but hey, we're both ready so why don't we met up with everyone else?" Gazzy suggested. He grabbed my hand and we started to walk toward the others. We walked until Gazzy said that he could beat me down the stairs and that made my head do a 'oh hell no'.