Chapter 17

Bloom's POV

Like normal I am the first one up and I find that I am in Tuffnut's arms. I smile and I close my eyes. I don't know how I got here, but I wouldn't mind staying. 

 I really like Tuffnut, but they all have to leave. It just isn't safe for them. I would send Heather away too, but she is part of the prophecy as well.

 I feel Tuffnut wake up. I can tell that he is smiling. I wish I could wake up like this every morning. 

"I know you are awake." He whispers in my ear. I smile and turn around. "Yes I am. Your point being." I smirk. I kiss him on the cheek and get up.

 "You know you guys really do have to leave. I couldn't live with myself if anything happened to any of you." I tell him. 'Especially you.' I say in my head. 

I start getting fish for everybody. "You can do whatever you do with your fish. I still like it mine... What did you call it raw?" I tell him. He sighs. I smile. I start to eat my fish. 

Tuffnut pretends to gag. "Come on try it." I tell him. He just shakes his head. I smile evilly. Tuffnut looks scared when he sees my face, knowing that nothing good ever happens when I smile evilly.

 I sit right next to him and I continue eating my fish. "Tell you what, if you eat a fish the way I eat it, I will eat a fish the way you eat it." I tell him. He looks at me debating if he wants to take the deal or not.

 Finally he says "Deal." I grab a fish from the basket, and Tuffnut puts a fish over the fire. After he finishes doing what ever he was doing to the fish he hands it to me. I look at him and say. "I am going to regret this." He laughs.

 At the same time we put the fish in our mouths. Tuffnut eats the fish with a face of pure concentration. Me on the other hand I swallowed the fish, trying not to throw it up.

 "I think I like it." He says. "Good. Do I have to finish this vile thing you call food?" I ask him with pleading eyes. "Yes!" He says. I groan. I quickly eat it.

 "I hate you." I tell him when I am done, trying not to throw it up. "I love you too." He says with a smile. I punch him in the arm. "Ow. Have you been hanging out with Astrid?" He asks. 

I laugh and shake my head. "Do you want to go for a quick flight?" I ask him. "Sure." He says. He heads towards barf and belch, but I quickly grab his arm and drag him to the mouth of the cave. 

"On three jump." I say. He nods. "One... Two... Three!" I say. We jump and I catch both of us. We continue flying around for awhile.

 While we were flying, we talked about when we went back we were going to pull a massive prank. Not just on Hiccup (Even though that would be hilarious). 

We are going to start with a mini pop ups, then a few big ones here and there, after that we hit a bigger one, then go back to smaller ones.

 When they least expect it we will hit all of Berk with the prank of the century. We smile at our plan. Not even Ruffnut was going to know about it. 

We head back to see everybody up and eating. When we land Heather looks at me with a knowing smirk. I knew it was about me and Tuffnut cuddling. I just roll my eyes at her. 

"Are you hungry?" I asked Tuffnut. "I could eat." He says. I grab two raw fish and sit down in between Tuffnut and Dagur. When Tuffnut starts eating the fish raw, everybody was looking at him like he was crazy. 

"This morning I got Tuffnut to eat a raw fish and he liked it." I explain to them. "And in return she had to eat a while cooked fish." Tuffnut says. Dagur looks confused when Tuffnut says this. 

"Bloom only eats raw fish." Heather explains. He nods his head. "I felt like I was going to be sick!" I tell them. I get a few chuckles from the gang. 

"You guys should try it." I tell them. They all shake their heads. "Come on please?" I say begging them. "I tried your vial food." I whined. "I will try it." Ruffnut says. She grabs a raw fish and takes a bite. "

Not as bad as I thought it was going to be, but I am sticking to my cooked fish." She says. "Thank you." I say. I look at Heather with pleading puppy dog eyes. She gives in "I hate you." She says grabbing a fish and taking a bite. 

"I agree with Ruffnut." She says. I smile. I look at the two boys. Dagur grabs a fish and takes a bite. He immediately spits it out. "Good enough for me." I say. 

Everybody turns to look at Fishlegs. "Come on Fishlegs, just try it." I say. He shakes his head. I look at him with pleading eyes. "Please Fishlegs. You can spit it out if you don't like it." I try to persuade him.

 He looks at all of us before he gives in. He sighs and says "Fine." "Yes!" I exclaim. He grabs a raw fish and takes a bite. We all look at him waiting for his reaction. He swallows. "Not the worst, but I am going to stick to my cooked fish." He says.

 "I will take it." I say. We all finish our food, and head to the head of the cave. "Now that you are all rested and fed, you are going back to Berk." I tell them.

 "I thought that we already went over this last night. We aren't leaving." Ruffnut says. "I don't want any of you to get hurt! You will all return to Berk and tell everybody that we will be back soon." I say pushing them to mouth of the cave. 

"No, we are going to stay and we will return together." Tuffnut says. I groan. "Why wont you guys listen to me?" I mope. "Why don't you listen to us?" Tuffnut asks. 

I hate that I have such a protective group of friends. "I give up you guys can stay." I say. They all start to cheer. "But you have to be careful and don't go to the village." I tell them. 

Unknown POV

I see Bloom and Heather have some friends over. My leader will be happy to hear about this. I quickly rush over to where she is waiting. 

"The girls have some friends over." I tell her. "Are any of them close to the chosen one?" She asks me. "One of the boys seems to be real close to her." I tell her happily. She puts on an evil smile. "It is time for the chosen one's first test." 

------------------

What do you think the first test is?

Who is this woman?

Why is she doing this to Bloom?

Will the others ever leave?

Why am I asking you these questions?

I don't really know.

Anyways...

Until Next Time....