Shion took care of the boy that night, he had stitched up the gun-shot wound Nezumi refused to tell him about, he shared with the boy his food…he couldn’t stop staring at him that night. He was beautiful, probably the most beautiful boy he’d ever seen in his life. His damp air appeared almost like a mouse’s fur…Which was odd…Nezumi meant mouse and or rat…

Nezumi and he had shared the bed that night; his feverish body was enough to keep both of them warm in the stormy night. Sleeping in the same bed as a stranger may have seemed weird, but something about Nezumi captured Shion, they held hands tightly and feel asleep to the roaring wind outside the Chronos house.

The following morning when the storm had passed Nezumi was nowhere in sight, neither was Shion’s first aid kit or the sweater he had lent to the boy for the night. Also that following morning the No.6 officials had paid a visit to Shion’s house, of course they knew that they had kept the fugitive boy here…The VC chip in his arm would have alerted them to where he was, but why it took them all night puzzled Shion slightly.

Either way, they were stripped of their rights as elites in No.6 and moved to Lost Town, the lower less fortunate section of No.6, but they still had plenty more than those in the West Block…Even though the Bureau of Peace made this out to be a punishment Shion didn’t even care for the change. Actually, he was almost pleased with it. He could still live, that was all that matters…

Then he was framed for the murders of Yamase…Who was actually destroyed by the parasitic bees. On his way to the Correctional Facility Nezumi had appeared and rescued him. The boy certainly had grown there; even with the longer hair he certainly had become more masculine, though he was just as beautiful as before.

He took Shion to the West Block, he taught him how to survive, and he taught them how to live. Shion was so grateful that he couldn’t even begin to explain just how much he was so. A lot happened between them, Shion felt his feelings for the other male grow as the time passed…he remember trying to rescue Safu…He remember all the horrible things he had said to Nezumi that day.

He remembered the promise Nezumi swore to him.

The rain pattered softly down on Shion’s head at first, his teeth sunk deeper into his lip and he tasted the faint metallic substance. He was bleeding now, wonderful. As his misery escalated so did the rain it now poured down heavily on the battered streets, his white hair hung heavily on his head. He pulled the letter from his pocket and gazed down at it. He watched as it quickly became damped by the drops and began falling apart.

A faint sniffle grated Shion’s ears, the whimper to follow was his own he figured. He was glad that no one could see the pathetic tears streaming down his face in this rain he felt so pitiful, all torn over a boy he hadn’t seen in over four years and should have probably forgotten all about of by now.

“Come back.” He caught himself whimper, his breath steamed over in the cool air. He released the letter and let it fall, the mouse on his shoulder chirped solemnly. Shion resumed his walking.

It was moments after walking when Shion finally reached the slim streets of Lost Town and it was within those moments that a pair of dark brown boots invaded his vision. They weren’t moving, so he paused to wait and see if they would. They were slight ways away from him possibly a few feet. He didn’t dare drag his eyes up to look at whoever may be standing there, “Excuse me.” He said a little too sharply.

A faint chuckle, his frown deepened, why did that conceited chuckle have to sound like his? “My dear Prince…Why so downtrodden?”

That voice!

Shion’s eyes darted upwards, his breath hitched in his throat as his as his pale crimson eyes met with those deep grey. It…it really was him. Shion couldn’t even muster up words for the warmth that spread through his chest, his lips pressed tightly to each other as he held back the embarrassing things he wished to yell.

Nezumi wore his familiar smirk, “Shion…” He tilted his head, his gray hair was different than before, it was now cropped short and hung messily around Nezumi’s neck, but it didn’t matter, he was just as beautiful.

“Nezumi!” Shion ran up to him and threw his arms around the male, he refused to let go, and he wouldn’t even dare. He felt that if he did, Nezumi would tell Shion he had to leave once again. His chin rested on Nezumi’s shoulder and felt his body shiver, “Nezumi.” He whispered and clutched even tighter, Nezumi contorted in the other’s arms.

“Are you clinging to me?” He breathed out a laugh; this reunion was actually more enjoyable than he’d thought.

“I’m hugging you!”

Nezumi smiled a genuine smile…This boy always made this possible. Slowly his arms crept around the other’s body,

“It’s good to be back. I’ve missed you.”

“I’ve missed you too.”

The words flittered through Shion’s mind once again and just to sum up the letter he had written, “I love you, Nezumi.” Before the other could say anything Shion had shifted and pressed his lips lightly to Nezumi’s, just like he had when he had said good-bye. Once he pulled back he stared at the other’s face, a faint smile had grown on it.

“I love you too, Shion.”

---

NO ONE CAN EVEN SAY THE AMOUNT OF FEELS I HAVE.

NEZUSHI. NEZUMI SHION. OHLORD.

OHBABY.