Author's Note

Hello everybody, and welcome! It's time for another adventure... as Mario would probably say. (Or in this case, perhaps not.) In any case, it's going to be a long, wild ride, so thanks for coming along!

First, let me just say a few things. I am a hobbyist writer, and by no means without a busy life, so keep in mind that this is merely something I worked on in free time for fun! Fan fiction is my favorite genre.

As many of you may know, this is my take (or full novelization) of the classic Nintendo game, Super Mario Sunshine. If you have never played the game, this is a pretty faithful retelling of the story with some little (or glaring) changes or additions to make for a better book. (You be the judge!) At any rate, it was crafted with lots of time, care and respect to the greater world of Super Mario, so I hope it is enjoyable. It also includes some original music tracks to help you get into the story more if you wish. Enjoy!

And for those of you who are unfamiliar with video games entirely... I have done my best to create from this game a real, believable and likable world. Thank you so much for reading!!

Feel free to vote and comment if you like, and don't hesitate to ask questions or leave input ;) I love your feedback!

And finally, just one more quick note: this story occurs shortly after the events of my previous book, Luigi's Mansion. While you may want to go back and read that book first, you certainly don't need to ;)

So, without further ado...

Nintendo Jedi presents:

Super Mario Sunshine