누나 17

Jungkook

Jungkook

Jungkook didnt actually like her in the beginning. He lied.

-

Jungkook was all smiling while joyfully tugging his bag strap on his right side. Thoughts of yesterday made his today brighter than usual.

He stopped by his locker as he opened it and grabbed some lectures book that he might need for next classes. He slammed the locker close.

He turned around and was caught of guard when both Jimin and Taehyung appeared right behind him, smirks plastered on their faces.

"W-What?", Jungkook stuttered as he scanned each of his friends weird expressions.

Jimin lightly nudged Taehyung that was standing beside him as he said, "Tae, are you thinking what am I thinking?"

Taehyung smirked while eyes still pinning on Jungkook confused face and replied, "Yes, I am thinking what youre thinking, Jimin."

Jungkook who still confused with the pair behaviours, looked at them and asked, "Are you guys drunk?"

Jimin rolled his eyes and sarcastically replied, "Of course not."

"Then what are you guys mumbling about? I don't understand.", Jungkook said as he walked pass the boys.

Both Jimin and Taehyung immediately followed him as Jimin threw his arm around Jungkook's shoulders and asked with a smirk, "You seems brighter today, Jungkook. Did something good happen between you and Haeryung yesterday, huh?"

Taehyung at the other side already gave the younger a tease smile.

Jungkook's face slightly turned into red color when he heard the older words. He pushed the older's arm away as he mumbled, "W-What are you guys talking about? Theres nothing happened yesterday."

Jimin huffed as he put his hands into his jean pockets, "Tch. Seems like our friend here already forgot about us, Tae."

Tae played along with Jimin as he cutely nodded in reply.

Now, its Jungkook's turn to rolled his eyes at the boys.

"Geez, guys. Really, nothing happen yesterday.", Jungkook said and immediately walked away from the two. Am I really that easy to read..?

Jungkook turned his head when he noticed Haeryung's class at his left side. He peeked inside the class through the class window, searching for his favourite person. His lips shaped into a small pout when Haeryung wasn't there in her class.

She didn't come to class yet..

Jungkook sighed then walked away with disappointment as his wish to see Haeryung first in the morning failed.

Jimin and Taehyung who were left behind just stood in amusement.

"Our kookie is really in love, Tae.", Jimin uttered while eyes staring at the younger.