누나 2

Haeryung's point of view

I got off from the bus with my backpack slung over my shoulder. 

I walked towards the school's gate. I got exactly twenty minutes before the bell ring.

I heard footsteps right behind me. I know that it was the same red beanie boy and I could sense that he actually following me cuz obviously, he could just walk ahead since this is a really wide road with many spaces.

Nah.. maybe he just too tired or too lazy to walk faster.

Suddenly, when I'm about to reach the gate, I heard a light noise not too far from me.

I turned my head to my left side. I furrowed my eyebrows when I saw a small kid was crying silently under a tree.

Curiosity flood in me so I changed my direction and went towards the kid.

The kid was in mess. His shirt got dirty like he just fall in a big mud and he also got some scratches on his face.

I bent down when I arrived infront of the kid that still sniffling, maybe because of too much crying.

"Hey.. are you okay? What happened to you?", I asked while stroke the kid's hair.

The kid looked up and he suddenly started crying loudly.

I'm in shocked and literally mental breakdown when he suddenly cried miserably right infront of me.

"Urm.. what happened? Did you fall in somewhere..?", I asked then hold him closer to me.

He nodded trembling and spoke, "I.. I-I fell... in t-the drain.."

Ah... no wonder.

I nodded and gave him a reassure smile. Again, without hesitation, I suddenly took off my blazer and put it around the kid that shivering terribly.

I dont care if the dirt will get on my blazer or what. Well.. i can just wash it back.

"Wheres your mom?", I asked calmly while still stroking his hair to calm him.

The kid shook his head as an answer that he dont know.

Aigoo..

I took a peek at my watch and I got exactly fifteen minutes left.

I bit my lips as I kept looking at the kid then towards the school's gate.

W-Well... I can still make it.

After a few seconds of debating with my thoughts, I finally looked back at the kid and smiled.

"Okay. Where do you live? Is it nearby?", I asked carefully and wiped tears that flowing on the kid's cheeks.

He nodded and pointed somewhere from my left side.

"There.."

"Hm. Lets go. Noona will send you home, okay?", I said and holding the kid's hand with secure.

He quickly looked at me and smile brightly before gave me a nod. I chuckled as he really looks cute wearing my blazer which obviously too big for him, on that small body of his.

I stood up while held his hand in mine and we both walked to his house with a bright smile.

●●●●

I sprinted up to the school gate as I realized that I just got three minutes left before the gate close.

My white uniform got drenched with sweats and I quickly pulled my red necktie off while running as it kept getting in my way.