누나 12

jungkook

"one shot!!"

"ayee! one shot, one shot!!"

jungkook shook his head as he watched two drunkard figures were drinking, nonstop, right in front of him.

"jiminnie! hold your- eek! h-hold.. your glass.. up! up up up!", haeryung said while hiccupped in the middle of her words as she was standing unsteadily while tightly holding on the beer can in a very drunk state. she was smiling while both of her eyes shut.

"ai ai~ keeeeptainn~! u-up up up!", jimin, who was also in the same state as haeryung replied as he already stood up and casually threw his arm around haeryung's shoulder.

jungkook quickly put his coke down when he saw both of their drunk interaction as he immediately stood up and separated the pair away from each other. jimin automatically fell on his butt, on the hard ground which made him whined hurt. jungkook just ignore the older as he quickly took a hold on haeryung's arm who was about to fall, as he helped her balancing herself.

"noona.. i think you had enough.", jungkook whispered as he carefully brought the drunk girl towards the couch and set her down, on the couch.

haeryung automatically collapsed on the couch when her butt touched the soft surface. she made herself comfortable on the couch as she felt very sleepy and tired. jungkook who saw this, secretly smiled as he grabbed a small pillow then gently put it below her head.

"yah, jeon jungkook. i think i should go. this guy drank too much.", taehyung exclaimed as he was struggled a lot into holding jimin steadily beside him.

jungkook quickly stood up and turned around as he replied, "okay, tae. i already called for a taxi as im sure youre not really sober yet."

taehyung nodded with a smile then said, "okay, thank you. i will call you tomorrow."

jungkook nodded as he gave taehyung a small smile and said, "be careful."

"i will-", taehyung was about to walk away but was dragged back by the heavy jimin.

"kooookieee~", jimin called out for jungkook as he suddenly turned around and stretched his hands open for jungkook.

jungkook sighed when he saw this as he gently pushed jimin back towards taehyung while said, "jimin, go home. youre drunk."

jimin pouted when he heard jungkook as he swung both his arms around taehyung neck like a koala while whined, "eh~~ taehyung-ah.. why kookie didnt call me hyung~? um.. now this hyung is sad~"

both jungkook and taehyung just could shake their heads in disbelief as taehyung quickly dragged the drunk and whining jimin away and walked out from the house after done bidding a simple goodbye toward jungkook.

when both of his friends were out of his sight, jungkook abruptly turned around and kneeled beside the couch, where haeryung fell asleep on.

jungkook studied haeryung's beautiful features as his fingers gently came across on haeryung's bright-pink cheek and made a small circle with his index finger on it while softly mumbled, "noona..?"

haeryung flinched a bit when jungkook's cold palm made contact with her cheek but she was too drunk and too lazy to wake up.

jungkook gently caressed her cheek as he softly whispered with a smile, "noona.. come on, get up. i will send you home, okay?"