누나 15

"I like you too, Jungkook

  "I like you too, Jungkook."

-

Haeryung shook her head for multiple times already as in her head, the same words kept playing over and over since yesterday. She then let out a big sigh as she slammed her forehead on the cafeteria's table, feeling both embarrassed and devastated.

My head keep thinking about him for all day after what happened yesterday and now look, i dont even has an appetite to eat

Yoojin weirdly looked at Haeryung as she stopped eating and confusedly asked the other, "Yah, are you alright? You've been like this since this morning. You okay?"

Haeryung put her chin on the table as she tiredly looked up at Yoojin and replied, "Yoojin-ah.."

Yoojin furrowed her eyebrows toward the other as she asked, "What?"

Haeryung was about to open her mouth only to shut it up back when her eyes spotted familiar figures were walking toward them. She mentally cursed as she sat straight and pretended to eat her lunch set. Yoojin on the other side was confused with the girl behaviour as she turned around and was shocked when she found three handsome boys were walking toward their table.

"Ohmygod! Haeryung-ah! They are here! They are here!", Yoojin excitedly said as she turned back and also pretended to eat her lunch while glanced at Haeryung.

"I know. Shut up already.", Haeryung mumbled lowly as she then took a glance at the boys but quickly averted her eyes from them when the boys were getting closer.

"Hello, girls!", Taehyung chimed happily as he took a seat beside Yoojin and granted the girl beside him a smile. Yoojin calmly smiled back while actually she already mentally screamed in the inside.

"Can we have a seat?", Jimin asked as he politely looked at Haeryung and Yoojin and glared at Taehyung that already started eating his lunch innocently.

"Yes yes, please do.", Yoojin replied as she pointed at the empty seats beside Taehyung with a smile, gesturing both Jimin and Jungkook to have a seat. Jimin nodded and pulled out the chair beside Taehyung and took a seat.

While Jungkook, he walked around the table only to approached Haeryung as he pulled out the chair beside her and took a seat afterwards. Haeryung's eyes widen as she looked beside her and spotted Jungkook as the boy calmly started eating his lunch. Her heart beats went wild at the sight of the good-looking boy.

Haeryung quickly turned her head away when Jungkook suddenly turned his head towards her. She began to eat her lunch back again.

"Noona.. youre eating breads only?", Jungkook asked as he glanced at Haeryung's lunch set.

"Oh, about that, she said that she actually didn't feel like eating today soㅡ", Yoojin was about to continue her words only to abruptly stopped when Haeryung suddenly let out a loud and terrible cough. All attentions were on her now.