Author Note

DON'T WORRY THIS IS NOTHING BAD!!!!!

Note 1: I know I know you all are probably annoyed I haven't updated this book in so long...I HAVE A REASON KINDA

Note 2: I am changing the title of this book because someone pointed out to me that Mute Percy Jackson really isn't that good of a name for this.

Note 3: THE NEW TITLE IS CALLED: Random Percy Jackson...mostly because these are random sort of One-Shot stories from different crossovers.

Note 4: Why I haven't updated is part of 2 reasons.

Reason 1: I'm a Sophomore in HS and get a lot of homework (I have English, Chemistry, Latin, and History) and have some type of homework every night. I have more than 3--technically small--quizzes in Latin during 1 week. English is English and we're currently doing this project. Chem we have either a test or some type of lab a week and a bit of HW. Than there's the bane of my existence...History which I actually don't have much HW in but it's annoying class.

Reason 2: Okay I currently have planned for the next chapter is just two episodes from Doctor Who. Te Silence In The Library episodes where it features River, Donna, and The 10th Doc. But that is currently taking for every so here's a poll....

Poll 1: Keep converting Silence In The Library to include Percy Jackson

OR

Poll 2: Try and create an original chapter that still features The 10th Doc, River, and Donna(?).

Thank you for all being patient and hopefully we'll finish this small crossover soon to start a new one (FYI to whoever recommended The Librarians...Thank you....just thank you because I fricking love that series.)