Adventure- Deaged Chapter 11

What crossover do you want me to do after this adventure or do you want me to do another adventure..
Crossovers-
Ultimate Spiderman
Agents of SHIELD
Scorpion
White Collar
NCIS
Bones
Mentalist
Rise of the Guardians
Numb3rs
Psych
Justice League
Young Justice
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Teen Wolf
Supernatural
Blacklist

Adventure-
Percy goes to Asgard with Thor and meets his friends and becomes more friends with Loki while telling gods off (Deaged Adventure mentioned in this adventure too)
Other- tell me what adventure you may want

Please comment and I'll count the votes once this adventure is done. I plan to do all of then at some point. 
ALSO! Here is a list of what animals Percy can talk to and the gods they represent... some I added...

Eagle- Zeus
Peacock- Hera
Cow- Hera (Apparently also Hestia's if internet is correct)
Sea animals- Poseidon
Horses- Poseidon
Zebras- Poseidon
Owl- Athena (Apparently also Demeter's too well screech owl)
Deer- Artemis
Mice- Apollo
Dove- Aphrodite
Swan- Aphrodite
Quail- Aphrodite
Dog- Ares (technically could also be Hades because of Cerberus)
Wild Boar- Ares
Crane- Hermes
Cat- Just cause I could
Ones I'm adding-
Wolf- Apollo actually
Raven- Apollo
Vulture (forgot to add that to list)- Ares
Lion- Hera (If source is correct)\
Cuckoo- Hera
Ducks- Hera
Pigs- Demeter
Snakes- Demeter (Also Athena who knew!)
Bats- Persephone
Bears- Artemis
Guinea fowl- Artemis and it's a bird
Buzzards- Artemis and it's a bird)
Bull- Zeus
Hawk- cause I can but it might be a gods animal...
Just saying Percy is so OP... NOW FOR THE STORY

The trio continued to walk around the park as Percy told them what some of the animals were saying and how they felt about the zoo.

But Clint couldn't help but notice how chatty Percy was ever sense he became little again and it somewhat sent a pang to the heart that he wasn't there for his sister sooner.

Even now he taken less dangerous jobs, which Fury was at first frustrated with but now bonding with Percy understands. Even Fury sometimes gave him extra time off to hang out with his young nephew.

The week that he spent with Percy, even as a little kid, has been the best so far and he loved every minute of it, well almost every minute, and Percy always made people smile if they were sad or calmed them when they were mad. He was just a great kid.

Right now Clint was listening to Percy ramble on about facts about the Eagle and how it felt up in the sky while Steve listened intently.

 They passed the others a couple of times and Percy showed off his knowledge. They rounded the corner and ran into Loki, Thor, Rhodey, and Natasha and decided to stick together because it was close to meeting soon.

Percy was telling the Asgardians about the animals here and their habits while Loki butted in at some points with other facts.

When they were in the reptile room Loki took interest in the Cameleon   which Percy gave more information about as the Cameleon  shifted colors and blended in with is surrounding, lets say Percy and Loki became better friends.

When Clint pulled the two away saying that it was time to move and meet the others for food Percy grabbed Loki's shirt and pulled him away from the exhibit saying he was hungry, Loki didn't protest to the touch and was able to keep pace with the hungry child.

When everyone met up at the time and place the adults made sure all the kids were sitting, or in Percy's case jumping in his seat, and then got the food and drinks out and handed them out.

Percy took his and started to eat while talking to Tony about what the force of an Alligators bite and its size equals how hard they chomp down while Bruce talked at some points with some things about the Alligator and rather it was territorial or hungry.

The three then got bored of that conversation and started a new one on the Force of which Tony could get out of the Iron Man suit.

Steve was quietly drawing a Eagle on a piece of paper while Loki was ignoring Thor's rambling about a beast that had horns and was very muscular. That got Percy's attention and asked the animals name.

Rhodey replied that it was a Bison which Loki piped up saying, "He would like it it's just like him, all muscles but no brain."

"Actually I think they have good survival instincts but I don't know much about Bison's." Percy piped up.

"So exactly like Thor?" Loki question with fake innocence. Percy smiled but didn't say anything and just took a bite out of his sandwich as Loki started an argument with his brother.

After lunch everyone was walking around once more and looking at some animals but by the time it was around 3 o'clock in the afternoon everyone seen all the animals and were ready for home.

They stopped by the gift shop and the children got stuffed animals, Percy got a White Tiger, Tony got an Alligator, Steve got an Eagle, Bruce got a red panda, Thor got a Bison, and Loki got a Cameleon.

Clint watched in the passenger seat as all the little children went to sleep to spend the next hour and a half on the way home. He sighed and took a look at Natasha who was driving then shifted a bit in his seat and closed his eyes, he was also tired after all.

Ok comment on what I should do next after this adventure at the top where the list is...