Crossover- Sherlock Chapter 5

John's P.O.V

Day 1 of 5

All Percy will did yesterday night was grabbed a book and got in a chair and jus read, only time he moved was when he was hungry or had to go to the bathroom.

He was also very polite especially after Moriarty explained things to Percy who just nodded and looked a bit crestfallen but seemed to be fine.

Mrs.Hudson got Percy a place to sleep which he replied with a thank you and gave her a shy smile and went back to the book he seemed to be loving.

It was a rather large book that seemed to abnormal for a 9 year old to have but Percy seemed to be reading everything just fine and seemed to be reading fast.

This morning I woke up and went downstairs and just before opening the fridge door Percy said from the chair he was currently reading spoke without looking up, "I wouldn't there seems to be a head in there."

My hand fell and I sighed, "Sherlock!" I shouted, "Sherlock."

"What!" A reply said from a sleeping figure on the couch.

"What exactly did I tell you, don't put a severed head in the fridge."

"I'm measuring the coagulation of salvia after death."

"Know it." Percy said boredly as he was still reading. I turned to him, "You know what?" I asked

"The coagulation of salvia after death." Percy said marking his page and looking up.

"How?" I asked wondering why a 9 year old of all things would know this.

"I got bored." Percy said with a shrug, "And helped Bruce and Tony, well mostly Tony seeing how he was really the bored one who happened to somehow dragged me into the experiment. Quite boring really." Percy said and went back to his book.

"You got bored, and you measured the coagulation of salvia after death?" I asked a bit shocked

"Why are you repeating me." Percy said looking up at me with amusement in his eyes.

"I'm going out. Try not to destroy the place." I said grabbing my jacket and walking out the door.

"No promises." Sherlock muttered and I could just tell before leaving the door Percy agreed with that statement by the way he was staring at Sherlock.

Percy's P.O.V

"I'm completely and utterly bored." Sherlock said

"You have lots of books." I pointed out and checked the clock, only 10 minutes since John left.

"Oh come on you really want to just read all day." Sherlock said a bit exasperated, "You're 9, where's the bundle of energy."

I raised an eyebrow at him, "I am very content with reading all day unless you have something in mind." I said marking my page and closing my book.

"I happen to have gotten a text from Detective Lestrade about a case. You can come along." Sherlock said

I thought over it, stay here reading all day or go to a crime scene. Crime scene it is.

I sighed and Sherlock picked on that I was going as he got up and out the door, me following behind him quickly with my book while throwing on my hoodie and leaving John a voicemail.

Sherlock hailed a taxi quickly and we climbed in while Sherlock told the driver the address we were quickly off.

By the time we got to the scene the yellow tape was up and the police were everywhere. When Sherlock got out of the car only a man and woman really noticed him and then looked at me with eyebrows raised as I stuffed my hands in my hoodie pocket and held onto the book I was reading.

"A Sherlock Jr?" The woman asked with a raised eyebrow

"I can't tell if I should feel insulted or not." I said looking between the two assessing them.

"Where's the body> "Sherlock asked

"First off why would you bring a kid here and two what's his name?" the man asked while moving toward the house.

"This kid's name is Percy." I said feeling a bit annoyed having to talk to myself in third person.

"Sorry about him, I'm Sergeant Sally Donovan and that there is Lestrade (You can use google to find out who they are by image or just look above at that said image)

"Hello." I said smiling a bit and shifted a bit feeling uncomfortable.

The others forgot me for a second as they walked into the house to where a dead person was. Sherlock looked at the body for a couple of minutes before turning to me, "Percy what do you see."

The others just realized I was still there and I rolled my eyes, "Other than the fact that that said person is dead." I said.

"Yes other than that." Sherlock said also imply some sarcasm.

"Well-" my eyes looked at the body once more for a quick second and in that time Sally interjected, "Sherlock you can't be serious."

Sherlock gave her a raised eyebrow and he looked back to me, "The guy isn't in a nice relationship, definitely cheating on his wife by the coloring of the band compared to other jewelery, probably married more than 5 years.

Loves to spend money based on the suit and shoes, I have a friend who's rich," I added seeing Sally and Lestrade raised eyebrows and continued onward, "was recently somewhere where is was raining but to windy to use an umbrella and he tried to keep whatever was in his briefcase dry-."

"What briefcase?" Lestrade butted in.

"Percy is right, this man is a businessman, and he just came back from work so where is his briefcase."

"We don't have any briefcase." Sally said

"You find the briefcase, you find the killer." I said

"Great, now we are heading outside where there is no dead person." John said coming into the room and grabbed my shoulder, not hard but stern, and lead me outside.

He sighed and pointed to a small area where I could be, "Wait there until we're finished inside." I nodded and moved over while pulling out my book and started to try and read but my focus was with what Clint was currently doing and how annoyed Fury may be with him nagging and complaining.