Crossover- YJ Chapter 4

My cat is still being cute...

Percy's P.O.V

"So how are we getting to Hawaii?" Artemis asked after I finished packing my back.

"I thought that was easy. We are going to fly." I said while handing Roy some car keys to a car.

"Do any of us know how to fly?" Zatanna asked

"Well yes I do I flew a plane before and I'm sure Batman taught Robin some things. I said leading them to where the actually van was, "Now come on we need to leave if we want to make it before dark." I said while went into the passenger seat and everyone else but Roy went into the back.

We were soon off and went toward an airport. Once we were at the airport I lead them to a plane that had the Hawaiian tail fin on it and got them seated in it while I went toward the control area.

When I was there I put on the headphones and started pressing the correct buttons and lever and was secretly thanking May and Maria for teaching me about planes along with Clint and Natasha. Over the year I watched and learned how to control and fly a plane.

When everything was a go I used the radio and announced, "Can everyone please be seated we are about to take off shortly. Fasten all seat belts and please stay in that seat until I say so. We have a long flight ahead of us and snacks should be in the back if you get hungry." With that I put the seatbelt sign up and started to plane toward the runway.

Once on the runway I started to have the plane go up into the air. Once we were safely in the air I took the radio back down and said, "You can now move around safely thank you for flying Air Percy." With that I turned off the seat belt sign and continued to fly.

Now normally there should be two people here so I was happy when Robin came back to help me, a 10 year old and 13 year old flying a large plane....I just realized how crazy that sounds.

It took 12 hours (Really have no clue how long the flight is) until we reached Hawaii and when I was getting ready to land I said into the radio, "Can everyone please fasten their seat belts we are about to head back to the ground." I turned off the radio and put the seat belt sign back on and when Robin gave me the heads up everyone was seated I started my descent onto the island.

It was when we were safely landed is when I parked the plane and took off the headphones that the pilots wear I made sure everything was turned off and grabbed my bag while met everyone else who were already off the plane.

"Nice flying." Artemis said with a grunt.

I smiled and was definitely happy I chose to wear cargo pants and a blue T-shirt because when we left the airport area the sun rained down on us.

I checked my iPad that held the data of where Klarion should be and said, "Ok he should be due west but for right now lets find a place to crash."

I looked at my iPad and found a hotel not to far from here. But the thing was that when we got there it was a bit destroyed because of the kids that were super happy when they found their parents gone and ate all the junk food they good.

I ignored the mess and went to the computer only to become frustrated cause it seemed a kid spilled something on it meaning we couldn't put the card data on a card to enter a room.

"Looks like I'm going to have to hack into some of the rooms." I muttered while grabbing blank cards and put a sort of machine on the side of my iPad for swiping cards.

I entered data in my iPad then swiped my card, "Girls room." I said handing it to Artemis and Miss.Martin

"Dude, couldn't we share rooms with the ladies." Wally said with a pout but shut up as he saw my glare, I've been up way too long and was tired. Some of us didn't sleep the entire time on the plane.

I swiped other cards and handed one to Superboy and Aqualad, Wally and Robin, that meant Roy and I would share a room. Rocket went with Artemis and Miss.Martin because I was going to send in a pull-out couch for them.

We had to use the stairs cause the elevators were out and we went our own ways. "What are you thinking?" Roy asked

"Why Hawaii?" I said while thinking, "I mean why not somewhere in the US or Canada but why Hawaii what does it have that USA doesn't?"

"Volcanoes." Roy said with a shrug while my eyes went wide.

"Joking man." He said

"I don't think so." I muttered but decided to keep my hypotasis to myself but once we were in our room I pretty much jumped on a bed and fell asleep.

I woke up sometime during the night and saw that it was around 4 A.M but instead of going back to sleep I changed my outfit, took a flashlight I packed, and went out of the room and out of the hotel after leaving a note.

I walked to street looking for a cafe or some sort of internet spot. I found one and it was a cafe. I went inside and heard the door ding, kids were probably in their homes right now sleeping but I took my bow and arrow in case of something to happen.

I went inside and started to heat a muffin up while making some coffee I found in the back while I plugged my laptop into the router and started looking up how many volcanoes were in Hawaii or the world and other things about how active they were.

I found this website http://www.livescience.com/49305-what-if-all-volcanoes-erupted.html that explained what would happen in all volcanoes went off at the same time.

A scientist that commented on it said, "The planet would be pitched into complete dark, and that is going to devastate photosynthesis, destroy crop yields and cause temperatures to plunge," Sethi said. "The ash would linger in the atmosphere for up to 10 years," he added.

So it'd be pretty bad if all volcanoes went off at one time. I heard the ding that my food was ready and started to chew on my muffin while sipping my coffee, I may be young to drink coffee but it's good.

Anyway I spent the rest of the night researching what Klarion may be trying...