Chapter 4

Fury's P.O.V

"Sir this is unreal, he's only 9 years old but he has the intelligent level of a 18 year old!" A woman came into my office holding the answers to Percy's test. I was interested, this kid was very smart of his age.

"What are we gonna do now?" My right-hand man Phil Coulson said as the lady left. He might be very smart but he's a kid, "Nothing, he's to young to be a spy or anything, but we will train him some, not on spy or agent level but enough that he can defend himself. This kid is smart but we aren't going to make him into an agent unless he wants to be one." with that I closed the file and put it away in a drawer, hopefully to be left alone.

"But, do tell Barton about what happened and his intelligence, he has a right to know." with that Phil nodded and left, "oh, before you go, I want Agent Barton on the Tesseract project." Phil nodded and left once more.

Percy's P.O.V

It was dark, and gloomy. The night seemed like stars were out, clouds were in the way. There in the middle of nowhere was a base, a base that had a logo I knew of, it was of a bird in the middle of a circle, the S.H.I.E.L.D logo. People were moving out, speakers were saying this wasn't a drill.

Just arriving to the base was a helicopter, coming out of that helicopter was Director Fury and a woman, greeting him was uncle's handler, Phil Coulson. They talked for a bit before while heading into the base. They went underground through elevator, people were moving things and packing up, like a evacuation.

They were talking about something called the Tesseract but it was hard to make out what exactly they were saying, something about Tesseract misbehaving and Siege not authorized for testing or something.

They were talking about how the Tesseract just turned itself on and other things, it was hard to tell. Suddenly the scene shifted, coming out of the portal was a man with black hair and had a staff that was a blue thingy in it. His armor was black and green. Whenever he pointed his staff at someones heart it made them his minion.

I woke up gasping from me bed. The last thing I saw was Uncle Clint turning into his minion. I closed my eyes. When I opened them again Clint was on bed looking at me with concern. I smiled weakly at him as he pulled me into a hug of comfort.

He started to rub my back and my heart beat started to return to normal. I sighed into his shirt. He gave me one last rub and a pat on the back as he let me go. He knows that even if he asked me about the dream I wouldn't answer.

He started to put on one of his boots and tie it. When Clint told me he had a mission to go to I now know whats going to happened just before it does. Before I even realized it I whispered to him, "Please be careful."

He swirled around to me real fast I thought he might have gotten whiplash, he looked at me confused as I looked at him with desperation, before looking at the floor. After tying his lace he came back over to my bed and pulled me into a hug, "I'll be careful ok. Don't worry bout me." I swallowed and didn't look at him, I knew the dream I just had was going to come true. If so then that man is going to do something. I wish I knew what to do.

I hope you are enjoying this as much as I am, Percy isn't going to be completely Mute but him talking is a rare thing ok... I don't like having Percy not talk, to me it's just a bit weird.