Crossover- HTTYD2 Chapter 2

Percy's P.O.V

When we were near Berk I saw a man who seemed to be in charge say, "There he is." I looked at Hiccup who now had his helmet on and instead of jumping off and looking/smelling around I decided to blend in on Toothless's back.

The chief man also said, "The pride of Berk." Astrid also landed and I stayed on Toothless's back.

When Hiccup was following his dad a man who had a hook and peg for an arm and leg said, "Who finally decided to show up to work. Yay."

Hiccup dodged the hook that was trying to get Hiccup's head and he said, "Sorry, got held up. Hey, uh, dad." Hiccup said as I finally got off Toothless back and melted into the shadow and followed Hiccup while Toothless watched for a second but made sure I was safe.

I smiled goofy at him and took off after Hiccup. There was this dragon named Grump and he shifted and I scrambled quickly out of the way when he blasted the area out with what seemed to be a relief of breath or something.

Water rained down on that area and I still followed Hiccup and his father as they talked about Hiccup being chief.

I man who was heavy and seemed to be more nerdy than a fighter asked, "Any new dragons." And then this light caught my eye and in instant I got in hunting pose and leaped at the light. I heard the others talk and Hiccup talk about something but this light. This light kept moving and I was going to catch it.

Only when I felt someone petting my back and moving my paws and stuff and found it was that nerdy guy I quickly snapped at him, he may have jumped back from surprise, and I instantly got sad and tried to rub his leg in apology but that light was back and I quickly jumped at it again.

It seemed that the peg leg and hook hand named Gobber was controlling the light but I didn't really focus on it more of the light I was trying to catch.

Hiccup and his father was talking about someone named Drago but I didn't pay attention because I thought I heard Toothless and quickly scrambled away to go find him.

When I did find him he took his paw and hooked it underneath me then flipped me over to I was on my back and was trapped underneath his paw and he started to lick me!

I mean did he really have to clean me? I quickly tried to get his paw away and he seemed to have found this amusing because he chuckled lightly and I tried to swipe my paw at his face which he returned by laying down with his head on my stomach I was still trapped and he was watching me with amusement in his eyes.

I huffed and gave up, then perked when he lifted his head allowing me to flip back over but instead of running away I got on his back and had my mouth without teeth in it and tried to pull his ear as if I was biting it.

He responded with flipping himself over then back up but before I could get up, I wasn't on my stomach this time, he flattened me once more. I was happy I wasn't on my back this time but instead my belly and I huffed and laid my head down.

He shifted but I stayed laying down, only now did I notice the people staring at me and I quickly hid in Toothless body as he surrounded his wings around me but enough room the get comfy. He was acting fatherly and it was nice even if I wasn't a dragon.

I rubbed my head on his stomach and purred lightly while lying down close to him for heat.Only Toothless moved when Hiccup came and I quickly scrambled on his back with Hiccup as we both took off from the stables we were in and headed out.

Hiccup's father shouted after us and Astrid quickly followed us out of the stables with her dragon and we flew into the sky.

Toothless and Astrid dodged the nets that were shot at them and landed on the ship. Hiccup was talking to Eret when these dragons attacked us. One of them took Hiccup and Toothless snarled at them and started to climb the flag he started to bellow but then stopped and when I followed him up there I say what Toothless was looking at, it seemed to be Hiccup's friends.

Toothless and I dropped when Hiccup came wearing a flying suit. Hiccup was talking to his friends while I looked at his machine.

"What are you guys doing here?" Hiccup asked his father and Gobbler, a boy and a girl looked like twins, followed by the heavy fellow and a guy that looked really cocky.

Gobber replied with, "We are here to rescue you." while pointing his club hook at Hiccup

"I don't need to be rescued." Hiccup said doing this I lost interest in Hiccup's suit and instead I laid by Toothless feet and sometimes hitting something shiny that catches my eye but stayed by Toothless side.

Apparently the girl twin was named Ruffnut and the twin boy was Tuffnut, the heavy fellow was Fishlegs, and the cocky guy was Snotlout.

We were above the clouds and I was sitting on Hiccup's head as I watch Hiccup let his pent up frustration out at the sky and he fell back onto Hiccups back.

I moved and laid on his stomach as he started to pet my head. I shifted my ears as I thought I heard something and quickly got off Hiccup and got onto Toothless head.

Toothless starts to growl and look around as I help him by also looking down.

A staff of wood or something started to come up through the clouds and Hiccup was still on his back. Toothless and I started to deep growl at the woman that appeared, the woman holding the staff looked at us curiously as Hiccup finally noticed the person.

The woman slowly backed down through the clouds...

Ending it here on a cliffhanger I'm so mean :)