Crossover- YJ Chapter 5

Went to Hershey Park yesterday and I pulled a muscle in back of right leg it's so annoying. Also the photo is one I colored in a way. The one on left was the original and the one on the right I colored bass off the one of the left.

Percy's P.O.V

I was still working on the computer when the bell on the door dinged and I looked up to see Wolf there and he came in a laid by my feet.

I smiled lightly and continued to work for a bit until the bell rang again and Robin came in and settled and the seat next to me.

I already got some muffins ready and gave him one. He have a nod of the head my way while eating his muffin and fixing his mask that he recently must have put on.

"Got anything?" Robin asked

"Well there is research about the volcanoes but I may have shorten our search for Klarion too." I said taking a sip of coffee and rubbing my eyes a bit.

"How so?" Robin asked

"From what you told me last time he needs to be in a nonsense area and there is only a couple in the radius that I have so we may be able to find him." I said while showing him the graph.

"How many places do we have to look?" Robin asked

"Four total but it's the distance and the actual forest floor that is going to slow us down." I said

"How thick is it?"

"Pretty thick and it's a strong hike I only wish we had a local but so far the kids don't actually hike, they like surfing more."

"When did you talk to the kids?" Robin asked

"Earlier today some kids went out with older kids to go out surfing, saying the tides were good and stuff." 

"So what now?"

"Now we wait for everyone else to get up and then we go hiking." With that we both continued to work out the best way around the terrain of the mountains and forests that was in our way of getting the adults ack.

It was a few more hours until everyone was awake and in that time I packed a bag using a store that was for hiking and gathered enough items for all of us including, MRE's, water, tent, sleeping roll, fire starter, map, compass, cloths (including weather protection), first aid kit, rope, axe, tarps, light source, pocket knife, repair kit and tools. (Going off an website)

I put on sunglasses and put the compass around my neck while putting the pocket knife in my pocket. I put on some boots from the same store in case it was muddy and handed everyone their own bag.

"Ready?" I asked

"Think so." Miss Martin said

"Then let's get going." I said with a smile and started to trudge through the terrain of Hawaii to the first open area.

Debated on ending it here...

"How much farther?" Wally whined

"Dude we only been hiking for about 10 minutes." I pointed out and started to climb some rocks to the next level but it was close enough that we didn't need rope or harness.

"Can't we stop for a break?" Wally asked with another whine

"What part of we only been hiking for 10 minutes did not convince you that we were actually going to stop and take a break?" I asked with innocent curiosity in my voice.

Wally pouted as we continued to hike.

"How will Kid Dork here help us in the fight, I mean he has super speed but with this terrain will he be able to use it?" Artemis asked

"The area that Klarion is in will be a flat sort of area meaning Wally will be able to use his powers." Robin explained

"Why would Klaron choose a place where we would have better numbers, wouldn't a nonflat area work better for him because that would mean that one of your teams can't help?" Roy asked

"The spell that Klarion used needs a flat surface or it wouldn't work properly. It would get messed up and the spell would be ruined." I explained

"How do you know this?" Rocket asked

"Just do." I said uncomfortably. It was one of those things that I just know, sometimes knowledge is just there and most of the time it's a persons backstory, what happened to them to make them who they are.

I could just look at a person and just know them, their history, their family, everything and it really gets annoying and just plain creepy.

It's also a reason why don't have many friends.

I'm still trying to find someone who could help explain why I know the things I know. (This is before Percy met the Doctor)

"How do you just know?" Artemis asked

"Just do. There's a clearing up ahead we should get ready in case Klarion is here." I said

"That was fast." Wally whispered

"It was the closest one." I whispered back getting ready to go into the clearing. If he isn't here then the next clearing is 120 minutes away and during that time I feel as if I'm going to kill Wally cause of his whining.

Here we go an update I hope you enjoyed and hopefully with update soon. At my dads and his computer is so different compared to mine so hopefully there aren't many spelling mistakes, though the spell check is nice.