Crossover- Doctor Who Chapter 9

Sir Robert got up with his gun and pointed it at the chanting fellow, "Tell me, sir." the guard that is assigned to protect the queen started, "I demand to know your intention. What is it that you want?" 

That made the chanting man stop enchanting and turning toward guard and the Queen he replied, "The throne."

Just like that he knocked the gun aside and broke the guard's  arm as he yelled in pain. The Doctor pulled me aside and we ran into the hallway Sir Robert following us.

We started to run down the hall to try and get away from the man, as we were running down a hallway The Doctor kicked open the door and we just happened to find Rose and other people who serve the place.

"Where the hell have you been?" Shouted Rose stressed and worried. I turned around and saw the werewolf.

Tugging at The Doctor he turned and he looked on with shock that such thing really existed.

"Oh, that's beautiful!" The Doctor said and I had to agree (at least it's beautiful when it's not trying to get out of the cage and try to kill us).

Just then the werewolf broke part of the cage and while he was destorying the rest of it I grabbed The Doctor and we started our way out following Sir Robert and the servants.

I watched for a second as the werewolf stood on it's legs with The Doctor, that was until said werewolf threw part of the cage at us and we ran out of there.

The Doctor taking a moment to sonic the lock as we continued to run. As we ran we heard this wolf howl and my brain was trying to understand what it was saying but it was different than actual wolf.

It's hard to explain but I couldn't quite understand, it was something along with lines of "Empire of the Wolf shall be here." or maybe it was, "I'm free and dinner is waiting!"

Either way I followed The Doctor and others. As one the men were getting guns and the women were working their way out I watched as The Doctor sonic Rose's shackles, "It could be any form of light-modulated species triggered by specific wavelengths. Did it say what it wanted?" The Doctor asked Rose.

"Empire of the Wolf shall be here." I said to The Doctor and he looked at me confused, "What?"

"The werewolf said, 'Empire of the Wolf shall be here.' either that or he's free and hungry." I said with a shrug.

"What?" The Doctor asked wanting to know how I know but then seemed to remember I had parts of alien in my DNA and dismissed it.

The doors banged as if they broke and The Doctor took a step outside when you could hear puffs coming out.

Rose and I weren't to far away and when The Doctor started to run back took ahold of Rose's hand and Rose grabbed mine as we raced behind the men with guns.

The men started to fire at the werewolf but it didn't seem to be doing any damage. When the man who ordered the firing didn't want to believe that the werewolf was taken care of he went toward the door to take a look at what he thinks is a dead werewolf.

We watched as the stubborn man was taken and I hid behind The Doctor just a bit hating what just happened. I felt The Doctor's hand on my shoulder but we had to run to soon upstairs to get away from the beast.

We found the majesty coming down the stairs and when The Doctor came back from looking at the door told the queen she had to leg it out the window instead.

We unlocked the door but gun fire started our way and I instantly reached for a bow that wasn't there. When another howl was heard The Doctor told the queen to prepare to run because that's what it seemed like we had to do.