Crossover- Rise of the Guardians Chapter 7

Percy's P.O.V

"Oh Loki I'm so happy I'm here on Asgard." Sigyn said as she hugged Loki. Percy knew Loki hated being hugged and so badly wanted to see his face but Loki was turned away from him.

"It's been awhile." Loki said and I smirked because instead of saying 'It's nice to see you too' or 'I'm happy you're back' his response suggested he wasn't overly thrilled to see her.

"This is my son Percy." Loki said smoothly getting out of Sigyn personal area and near me.

"You son." Sigyn response faltered.

"Yup. His son." I said smiling all the while with a mischievous glint to my eye.

Sigyn slowly said, "I see the resemblance. Who's the mother?"

"A Midgardian." Loki said remembering what I told him about my mom.

"So not on Asgard?" Sigyn said in a flirting sort of manner.

"No. But that doesn't mean she hasn't seen Asgard before. She was that important." I said and wasn't lying, just because she wasn't of asgard didn't mean she never been to Asgard before....

"I'm going to let you two talk for a bit." Loki said as he smoothly drifted away from us and Siygn rounded on me, "I don't care who you are or who your mother is but I will be Loki's wife."

"Dad Sigyn is being mean to me." I whined and said dad very long like the small child that I mostly keep away. Sigyn covered my mouth from saying anything else with her hand.

"Be quiet child." Sigyn said

"Wow so nice to speak to Loki's son like that. Yeah, that'll score points with him. If you really want to score points with him never see or talk to him again. I'm sure he would like that." I said once I had the ability to speak once more.

"Shut it brat." She said

"I'm giving you advice. Sheesh, women." And then I mentally apologized to all woman in my mind for saying that.

Just before Sigyn could retort Loki walked back into the room and raised an eyebrow as Sigyn was still holding me against her body in a hold sort of way.

"This isn't what it looks like." Sigyn blurted out.

I got out of Sigyn's hold easily and ran to dad who, in fatherly way, pulled me in a hug. "Dad! She was being mean to me. Can I go home? I don't like her." I said whining and had my eyes glisten with tears.

Loki acted like the. pretend, father and soothed me accordingly, "Sigyn I think it may be best for you to leave us be." he said smoothly.

Sigyn let a anguished puff and stomped away. I pulled away from Loki, wiped my eyes that stopped tearing and said, "Do you think she'll stop?"

"I hope so...Nice acting."

I shrugged, "I'm going to find Jack and hope he doesn't scare anyone." I said and left

I didn't have to go far because when I rounded the corner there was Jack slowly clapping in applause, "Bravo. Bravo." He said with amusement in his eyes.

"Thank you. Thank you." I said with a smirk and bowed to nonexistent audience.

"So, what do you do here on Asgard?" Jack asked

"Mostly hang out with Loki or Thor and his friends. Sometimes play with the other children or talk to the adults. Then there are the pranks." I replied

"Pranks." Jack's eyes glistened with mischievous like Loki when he's planning something in a evil sort of way.

"What do you have in mind?" I asked slowly and Jack whispered his plan in my ear making me smile mischievous too.

"I like your idea my dear friend. What do we do first." I asked rubbing my hands together in a evil way excited for what's to come.

"First we locate the subject. Next we get the supplies, then we pull it off. Ready?"

"Ready." I said with evil glint in my eye

"Are you planning something without me?" A voice behind us said as he appeared out of the shadows.

"Why Pitch we were just coming to get you. Now, here's the plan." I said as I rubbed my hands evily again.

Pitch's smile turned evil as we told him our plan and he also was going along with it but a voice also said, "Count me in."

Loki was there and leaning against the pillar.

"So...do all four of us know the plan?" I asked

"Yupper."

"They will fear me."

"Of course. I am a god of mischief I knew what you were doing in the first place."

"Why, don't think to highly of yourselves." I replied smoothly and sarcastic.

"Shut up." Pitch and Loki said while Jack started to laugh with me.

"We are the three Musketeers." I said

"but there are three of them..."Jacks said.

"Actually; to popular belief, there were four musketeers, three of them just happened to be a main character and the fourth was a friend of theirs who wasn't included in some of the escapades." I replied smoothly

"So the title is bogass." Loki said with a raised eyebrow.

"Pretty much." I said with a shrug

"Are we doing this or not?" Pitch asked impatiently

"You never rush fine arts." I said

"then let's go." Pitch growled

"Sheesh aren't you happy." I muttered as I started to look for our target with Jack as Pitch and Loki went another way.

Ending here sorry if it's a bit short and next part is a Jack and Percy talking scene and what not. I felt like adding that Sigyn part for fun really. We will get to the battle most likely soon and I'm not good at writing fight scenes but I can try...