I take a deep breath and nod, "You're right."

"I know." he chuckles.

I look up and Perrie comes into the room.

"For god's sake boys! Get up! You're making wrinkles into the tuxes!" she says and we slowly get up.

"How are you?" Perrie asks, taking a tissue to remove the sweat from my forehead.

"Honestly could be better." I say, feeling a little sick.

"It's going to be perfect. I was in Harry's room before and he's nervous too, but trying to hide it." Perrie says.

"I really need him right now. He's the only one that can calm me down." I sigh and Perrie rubs my back.

"You have 5 minutes left so please don't do anything stupid." she says and I nod.

"Hey Boobear." my mom says and comes in while Zayn and Perrie leave.

"Are you ok?" she asks, seeing my nervous face.

"Not really." I say, forcing a smile.

She hugs me tightly and kisses my forehead.

"Whyare you so nervous. You love Harry and he loves you." she says.

"I don't know why." I mumble.

"It's ok Boobear. Everything looks amazing, everyone is here, everyone is happy, you look incredible and you're getting married today." she says and I nod.

"Thank you mom." I say and she kisses my cheek.

"C'mon let's go." she says and I nod, linking arms with her.

My sisters walk into the room as soon as the door opens and they throw flower petals on the way. I hold onto my moms arm tightly, feeling sick again.

"It's ok." she whispers and I nod.

We start walking and everyone stands up. I feel all the eyes on me and just want to disappear. I take a shaky breath, my whole body shaking. It feels like an eternity until we're finally at the altar and my mom let's go off me, kissing my cheek. I make the last few steps up the stairs and then stand next to Harry whose back was facing me all the time. He turns and looks at me, his mouth gaping open, then a smile curling onto his lips.

"You look amazing." he says quietly.

"So do you." I say, smiling.

He takes my hand in his and feels me shaking.

"Calm down baby, it's ok." he says softly, squeezing my hand, then rubbing it with his thumb.

I nod and the priest starts his speech. I calm down a bit while listening to him because Harry keeps squeezing my hand and smiling at me.

"Louis Tomlinson..." the priest says and I look at him quickly, "do you want to take Harry Styles as your husband?"

"Y-yes." I stutter, nodding quickly, then smiling, "Definitly."

"And Harry Styles, do you want to take Louis Tomlinson as y-"

"I do!" Harry says quickly and I can't help but chuckle.

The guests laugh a little as well and I look at Harry smiling.

"Now you're husband and husband, you may kiss." the priest says.

Harry turns and looks at me, smiling just as wide as me. He cups my cheek and pulls me closer by the waist with his free hand. I put my hands in his neck, my thumbs resting on his cheeks and lean in, kissing him softly. The kiss is full of love and it seems like everything is freezing around us. Even though the kiss was short it was more than perfect. We pull away and rest our foreheads against each other's.

"I love you." Harry whispers.

"I love you too." I whisper, pecking his lips again.

He takes my hand and leads me out of the church. Everyone goes outside and congratulates us while we can't stop smiling. What do you expect? We just got married.

After a while we all go to a restaurant and sit down at two huge tables. After we ordered our food and drinks I sigh happily and rest my head on Harry's shoulder.

"I can't believe this happened." I say smiling.

"I can assure you that it definitly happend. Otherwise we would both had the same dream and that would be really weird." Harry chuckled and I smiled wider, kissing his cheek.

"You're perfect." I say and he puts his arm around my waist.

Soon we have our food and start eating.

When we're all ready we say good bye to everyone and go home.

"Wait here, I'll be right back." Harry said, pecking my cheek and leaving the car with the kids.

I lean back in my seat and look at the door, loosening my tie a bit. A few minutes later Harry comes back and opens my door. I get out and he picks me up bridal style, causing me to giggle.

"Haz, what are you doing?" I ask smiling.

"Carrying you." he says happily and carries me through the door, almost hitting my head.

I laugh as he mumbles "Sorry." and carries me upstairs. I cuddle into his chest, my arms around his neck and he lays me down on the bed. He sits down at the end of the bed, next to to my legs and kisses my knee softly. I smile and look at him as he places more small kisses on my leg. He unbuttons my trousers and pulls them down, then places a kiss on my thigh.

"You're so beautiful baby." he says softly and I blush lightly.

He kneels over my legs and takes my hands in his, pulling me up slowly so I'm sitting on the bed. He takes off my blazer and rubs his hands over my arms slowly. I smile and look into his eyes, loving the colour of them. He moves closer, still sitting on my lap and slowly unbuttons my shirt until it's open and he takes it off as well, leaving me only in my boxers and the loosened tie.

I take off his blazer and kiss his shoulder through the fabric of his shirt, moving my hand over his chest lightly. I move it up to his tie and grab it, pulling him down to me as I lay down slowly. I capture his lips with mine and close my eyes, still holding his tie. He smiles softly into the kiss and has his arms next to my head to stabilize himself.

I pull away and take his tie off, smiling up at him. Then I start popping the buttons of his shirt and take it off, moving my hands to his trousers and unbuttoning it as well. He rolls off me and lays on the bed, lifting his bum up so I can pull it down and take it off.

I rub my hand over his leg and kiss his thigh softly, then move up to him. He takes my tie off and looks at me smiling.

"I love you, more than anything." he says and I peck his lips.

"I love you too." I say and cuddled into his chest.

"Good night Boobear." he whispers, holding me close.

"Good night Hazza." I say smiling