Chapter 32

Louis' POV:

I wake up in Harry's arms and hear the babies crying.

"It's ok. I'll look after them." Harry says and kisses my neck.

He leaves the room and I turn around so I face the door. I hear Harry talking to the twins through the baby phone and immediatly smile. Even though it hurta lot I'm happy. It's probably the best thing that ever happened to me because now we're a real family and nobody will ever change that. I will never forget this day. Harry comes back into the bedroom and lays down next to me. He kisses my forehead and looks at me fondly.

"You shouldn't go to school today." he says and I nod.

"I know." I say and he kisses my forehead again.

"I'll get ready." he says and goes into the bathroom.

A few minutes later he comes back with his hair styled and gets dressed.

"C'mere." I say and he sits down next to me

"What's wrong?" he asks and I shake my head smiling.

"Nothing. I'm just really happy." I say and kiss him, cupping his cheek.

"Me too." he says and pecks my cheek.

"I can't wait to come out." I say and he nods.

"Me neither." he says.

"Ok now go or do you want to be late?" I ask smirking.

"See you later darling." he says and goes into the room of the twins.

"Bye cuties." he says and kisses their foreheads.

Then he leaves the house and I go into the bathroom. My stomach hurts a bit but I guess that's normal. I mean yesterday plopped two watermelons out of me. I think everybody's stomach would hurt. I do my hair and brush my teeth and then I put on sweats and a simple black t shirt. I go into the kitchen and prepare two bottles of milk. I go into the children's room and take Darcy out of her bed carefully.

"Good morning sweetheart." I say and feed her.

Then I put her back into her little bed and feed Luke. I watch how they fall asleep and smile to myself. I go into the living room and lay down on the couch, turning on the tv. I watch a movie that's on tv right now and after a while I go into the kitchen to make myself breakfast. It's nothing special, just a toast. But at least I can do that. I go back into the living room and sit down on the couch again, eating my toast when the babies start crying. I get up and go into their room.

"Hey it's ok." I say softly and caress Luke's cheek.

Maybe he had a nightmare or something. Darcy is still sleeping peacfully even though her brother is screaming like crazy. I take Luke carefully and move my arms a bit, swaying him a little. He calms down and stops crying.

"Good night baby boy." I whisper and kiss his forehead before I lay him back down in his bed.

I go into the living room and go on with watching tv. Let's see how much our little angels cry.

Harry's POV:

I arrive at school and enter the building. Everyone's looking at me and I'm smiling like an idiot. I enter the teacher's room and sit down at my table. Liam comes over to my and looks at me with a questioning look.

"What?" I ask.

"Why are you here?" he asks.

"Why not?" I ask.

"Sorry I just didn't thought you would show up. I thought you would stay at home with Lou and your children." Liam says.

"You're a father?" Mrs Black asks and I sigh.