Chapter 9

I enter the school building and go to m y locker. I take the books I need for today and then I go into my class room. I sit down next to Zayn and Eleanor comes over to me smiling. She sits down on my lap and puts her arms around my neck. Her friends smile big and look at us, probably checking if I really like her. So I put my arms around her waist and kiss her cheek.

"Hey love, how are you?" I ask.

"Good and you?" she asks.

"Ok I guess." I say.

"Is everything alright?" she asks and I nod.

"Sorry that my friends are staring at us but they don't believe that you really love me." she says and I smile.

"It's ok." I say.

When Harry comes in she gives me a weak smile and Eleanor sits down on her seat, kissing my cheek before she leaves. I sigh sadly and try to look into Harry's eyes, but he doesn't look back. Zayn pats my back and I look at him. He shakes his head and I sigh.

"I don't know what to do." I say.

"Everything will be fine." he says and I give him a small smile.

"I hope so." I say.

"Only this year left." he says and I nod.

"Luckily." I say.

Harry begins the lesson and I pay attention to him. When it's time for break I wait until everyone left the room. Eleanor comes over to me and smiles.

"Are you coming?" she asks and I shake my head.

"I have to ask Mr. Styles something." I say.

"I'll wait." she says.

"No, it'll take longer. We see us in the next lesson." I say and she nods.

She leaves the room and closes the door behind her. I take my bag and go to Harry.

"I'm so sorry." I say and he shakes his head.

"Come here." he says and pulls me into his arms.

"I love you." I whisper.

"I love you too." he whispers and I pull away.

"I know what I can do to apologize." I say smirking.

"And what?" he asks and I just smirk.

I start sucking on his neck and Harry pushs me back lightly.

"Not here." he says, but I don't care and start sucking again.

"Lou." he moans and I let my tongue slide over his skin, sucking on his soft spot.

I kiss down his torso through the fabric of his t shirt, spending extra time at his nipples and soon I'm on my knees. I place a kiss on the growing bulge in his pants and unbutton his jeans while kissing his thighs.

"No Lou." Harry moans, but I don't stop.

I unzip his jeans and let my hand slip into his boxers, taking his cock into my hand. I slowly start rubbing it up and down and I stand up again. I pull him into a passionate kiss, my tongue swirling around his, still palming him. Harry moans into the kiss and I start pumping faster. Harry moans and places his hand in my hair. I take his cock out of his boxers and go back on my knees.

"Lou...no." he murmurs and I place my lips around the head of his cock, sucking on it gently.

My tongue swirls around the tip in circles and suddenly we hear footsteps.

"Under my desk." Harry demands and I quickly hide there.

Harry sits down on his chair and tries to put his cock back into his boxers and closes the button of his jeans. He then takes out some papers and pretends to work on something while I sit under his desk smirking. There's a knock on the door and I smirk even more.