Chapter One: The Barista

_____________
Again, just an idea that's been roaming around in my head. I don't really know how this is going to turn out but it'll be cute so yeaaah. Thanks for deciding to give it a go. Click that lonely white star and make it orange if you want to ;D

Oh, and this is probably going to be a short book.
_____________

It was one of those shitty days at hell again. I couldn't find Chris or Lexi anywhere in this stupid school so i was completely alone and by myself.

Yay.

You know, we all have friends, right. Mostly a couple of friends. But there's this small group of friends, let's say a group of 3 people, that you like the most. Well, in my case. I only have those 2 other people i consider my best friends.

I have literally no one else.

Chris and i have been best friends since kindergarten but he's always been the slightly cooler one. But we love each other and nothing can separate us. Not even his girlfriend Lexi who came along 2 years ago.

She's the sweetest girl i know and since then she's the third peace of our little group. I love both of them but sometimes i hate that i don't have more friends.

Probably because I'm socially awkward and can't talk to people. And most of the people at my school don't like me or think I'm an emo-nerd.

Well, fuck them, i have my friends.

Or fuck me, because they're gone so right now i am alone.

Shit.

"Hey bookworm." Lexy came from behind me and slung an arm around me.

"Thank god you're here. I was about to die." I groaned and prayed for them to sit down at the table with me.

Thankfully, they did.

"How's it going?" Chris asked and motioned for me to stand up. I did and he stook his hand out for me.

Time for our handshake.

Well, not our handshake, but Tyler and Joshs handshake...what can we say, we're suckers for twenty øne piløts.

After about 30 seconds we were done and Lexi stared at us with huge eyes.

"What the fuck, guys. I can't even do the first part until the fist bumps and you did everything so fucking fast." Her jaw was still hanging low.

"That's because you're a fake fan." Chris smirked at her.

"Fuck off, just because I'm not obsessed with them." She laughed.

"Yeah yeah..." he mumbled as he kissed her.

"Guys, stop. Do you have to constantly remind me of how single i am?"

"Sorry dude. But just get your ass out there and find girl." Chris tapped my shoulder mockingly.

"You know i could never get myself to do that. I could get blown off."

"So what? Then you'll try it with somebody else. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger." He almost sung and i smacked the back of his head.

"You know what, Gaby?" Lexi asked...kind of stated. "I'm going to throw a party on Saturday and you have to bring someone."

"Shit, guess that means i won't be coming."

"No, you are coming. I will drag you to my house."

"You know how much i hate partying."