15

1 week later
Skylar P. O. V

I was sleep and cold. I gave Rose my jacket. We decided to run into the wood and i heard a big boom so i woke up now im hungry waiting for rose to get up so we can steal food.

I heard anothing big boom. I sped to where it was. I looked and seen it was Garrett? But he is still with nathan.

"Garrett!" I yelled he turned towards me and started to run my direction when he did he picked me up and kissed me. "Why are you out here?" He asked.

"I should be asking you that." I smiled.

"Nathan let me go. He is after you guys."

"If he let you go then he let Sam go right?"
.
"No."

I sighed. "We have to get back to Rose." I sped us back there and rose was gone.

"Are you sure rose was with you?"

"Garrett shut up why would i come alone with out someone."
I started to panick. "Rose!" I yelled.

I heard chuckling and as soon as i hear thay Natham came from the tree with Rose behind his back.

"Thanks for the lead Garrett." Nathan Winked.

I looked at him. "I swear Skylar i didnt know he was following me."

"Give me back Rose." I hissed.

I turned invisible and went o hit him but he caught me by the throught and smiled. "Love the effort. Adam mustve never told you about me."

I could barelt breath so i struggled to get out of his grip. "Even my own 'nephew' hates me."

"Im not your nephew you were never a real brother to my dad."

"Like how you were never a real Son? You hate your dad but yet you try to help him why?"

"Cause he is family. Something you do t have."

I was still struggling to breath so i closed my eyes. "I cant lether die with the element still in her system so bye Nephew til we meet again."

And like the flash me and Rose were in a cage next to a sleeping Sam. We sat on each side of him as Nathan walked across the fire.

"Have you met my 'daughter'? he smirked and pointed to a picture of Carly. I glared at him.

"This was your plan. And Your stupid daughters plan?!"

"She just wants to be royalty like the rest of you."

"Fuck you! Fuck your Daughter! Fucking being an Element! Your crazy." I hissed. Sam started to move around sweating and all of the sudden it got windy.

"Ooo Adam Apple is coming."

Sam sat up with white eyes a pointed to Nathan. "I want them back. Give them back!" He hissed.

"Oo but you see Ad's i need the power. Im not going to spend all of eternity in that fucking Villary. Im not dumb like the rest of them."

"Your dead?" Rose asked.

"Indeed he is. Im coming for you guys dont worry. Nathan.. You should worry."

With that Sam fell out and went back to sleep only to wake up. "Sky?" He said looking at me.

I nodded and he hugges me. He turned around and hugged Rose.
"Let them go you asshat."

My jaw dropped as i contained my laughter. Never have i ever thought Sam would curse.

"Look who got all brave. Well Sam, You will be crying when you watch me kill all of them."

He gulped and looked at me. I just hugged him.

Oh They better be looking for us right fucking now.

*_*_*_*_*_**_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Liam P. O. V

"Adam stop!" I said as he put Carly against the wall and held her by he throat.

"Where is Sky and Rose?" He hissed.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Why would she know where they are?"

"Tell them."

Jason went to pull Adam off of her but adam pushed him back. "Your hurting her!"

"And she is hurting Sky and Rose and i want my elements back!"

He squeezed tighter. I looked at Belle. She snapped her fingers and Carly appeared next to Jason. He hugged her and she hugged back.

"Can you guys not she brain washed you ,you dumbasses!" Adam hissed.

Then we heard the front door slam. We all ran downstairs and there stood Garrett. Adam hugged him. "Where is sam."

"He didnt let him go." He whispered. He looked at Carly. "Who is this?"

"Nathans Daughter."

They all looked at her Jason let go of her hand. "he is lying."

Her eyes turned light brown and like that i felt to urge to believe her. But adam snapped a finger in my earn and i furrowed my eyebrows.

"What happen? Why would Adam lie to us." I said.

"H-How did you do that?" She gasped.

Adam snapped his fingers loudly and their eyes went back to normal. "Its not nice to manipulate the kings and Queena Carly."

Belle furrowed her eyebrows. She walked infront of Carly and punched her in the face. She fell and Belle got on top of her. She kept kicking and pouching, no ome stoppes her Jason looked really angry.

"Okay Belle thats enough." Justin said. He attempted to pull her off but she pucnched Justin.

"Belle stop!" I said and Grabbed her.

She cried. "Sky is gone. Rose is gone Liam." She said punching my chest. "And thats cause Jason had to bring any girl with him. And you dont understand this is our fault. But mostly his." She sniffled.

I grabbed her hands and made her look mw in the eye. "Stop we are going to get them back."

Carly started to laugh. "Before or after their dead?"

This time Stephanie attacked and pushed her through a wall. Steph walked through the wall and locked the door all we could hear was grunting. Justin ran to the door. "Baby stop! Its not worth it!"

He got no response. "Steph please stop babe open the door."

"Dont let her kill her." Adam said.

Jason just stood there all quiet. I punched him and he flew back. "Next time make sure your girl isnt evil."

I went to the door and kicked it down. Stephanie already had blood on her hand tears streaming down her face. She kept repeating bring them back bring them back .Justin picked her up and she used her ability to make the bookshelf fall on her but i grabbed Carly's foot before it hit her.

"Rot in hell with your dad and council."

A couple hours later we had Carly tied up and a blindfold on her eyes. We sat in a circle around the couch just quiet no talking its crazy cause Shawn wouldve been making jokes. This mustve really effected him.

"Adam why does he hate us?" Shawn whispered. "What the fuck did you do?"

"You guys want the truth?"

We nodded. "Here it is."

He took a deep breath. "It was about 1998 this time around 2 years later we stopped aging. The day we all got our powers, Boy was it scary. It was beyond scary. But the thing is it never stops being scary."