Present.

Skylars P. O. V

I just stared at all of them. Mal told me that they were just like me so im guessing that these are all the children.

"So you guys im guessing you heard about this right?" Some guy with a beard stated. "The council..they are coming."

I rolled my eyes. "We already know this i mean one reason i have a fuckin date on my arm." I said.

Everyone's eyes adverted towards me. Then the guy with the beard looked at me.

"Mal. Get your element or ill hurt her."

"Joe she is only 17 cut her some slack." Mal defended me.

"Ill cut her a piece of asswhooping if she doesnt shut her smart ass mouth."

"He's allowed to talk to us like that?" a girl with blond hair asked raising her hand.

I shook my head. "No he really cant."

"Enough." Said some lady with a strong accent. "How about we introduce our elements to eachother."

"Okay ill start." The girl next to her said. "Im Belle. Im 18 and from Italy." She said in the sweetest voice ever.

Some boy with light brown hair chuckled. "What can you do pull a rabbit out of a hat?"

"I bet ill can pull a load of dumbness out of your head."
I giggled and raised my head for her to highfive but she just looked at it. Her eyes started to glow and she changed into a snake then the boy. She shapshifted into the boy. She changed back to herself and sat in her seat.

The blond girl clapped her hands together. "My turn," She stood up, "Im Stephanie im 17 and im from Miami." She smiled.

"Let me guess you control light?" Some other boy asked.

She made his chair flip with out nowhere. I laughed really hard and raised my hand for a highfive and unlike the other one she excepted my highfive.

I laughed. "This is fun. Okay im Skylar. Im 17 and from New york."

"And what can you do?" Asked the same boy

I turned invisible and walked to the other side of them turning back to myself. Then i supersped around the room.

"Oh i like her abilities. Joe why dont i have that?"

"Cause Shawn thats not what. You were given." So thats the bearded guys name....Joe...

"Im Shawn. Im 18 and from here. Houston. "

"Jason, 19 and from NoHo.i can fly and shoot lightning "

I laughed a little. He snapped his head in my direction. "Something funny Skylar?"

"You have no hoes." I giggled.

He rolled his eyes.

"I like this girl." Said Shawn.
I winked and smiled.

"Im liam im 19 and from buckhead atlanta. Im the element of strength."

"Oooo rich." Stephanie smirked.

"Ooo gold digger." Belle scoffed.

Stephanie shrugged.

Im really having thoughts on this. They might not be that bad.

"Belle im hungry!" We heard a little boy yell. We turn to were it came from and there sat a kid..a 5 or 4 year old boy.

"Oh i forgot. Here jake." She threw him a pudding cup.

"She has a kid. Oh my shit." Shawn laughed.

"No asshole im babysitting."

"You guys. Please respect eachother you have to work together to take down the council. " Jasons guardian said.