how it started pt 1

Skylar Anderson-New York City
Ability- Invisibility/Speed

(Skylar)"Run!" I yelled to my friend as i ran down the road doging cars left and right

(Skylar)
"Run!" I yelled to my friend as i ran down the road doging cars left and right. I jumped over gates and under what ever got in my way. As soon as i stop to catch my breath the sirens go off and i had to run again because they were right behind me. I was trapped in a dead end there was no jumping or crawling so i touched the wall and i blended in with it...so i turned invisible.

They walked right pass me then walked back to their car. When they pulled off i got up off the wall and started to run again.

"Luke!" I yelled for him.

"Sky!" I heard him yell back. Then he came running towards me. "We gotta go. Their coming." He said out of breath.

"Who?"

"They called for back up. If we get caught they are going to run test on us and yours is going to look strange because your an element."

"Indeed she is Lucas." I heard an strong brittish voice. "Infact you were never suppose to know about it."

I sighed when i realized that it was mal. Mal, isnt an element but he has an ability...to make people forget, i convinced him not to take Lukes memory of my powers away til it was time for us to leave again...i mean of course ill be sad but, its for his safety and mine.

"I suggest you super speed yourself home Skylar. Your lucky your mom is working today."

I hugged Luke. I turned invisible and supersped home.

Being an element and living with my mom and Guardian is not all amazing at all. On top of that i have the worst time at school.

I ran to my room. I turned visible again and i walked to the bathroom to take a shower.

After i felt clean enough i got out the shower. I checked the clock and i took a whole hour in the shower. I got dressed and sat on my bed. Turning on my tv, i layed back and snuggled in my covers.

I was born with my abilities my mom say I had really light blue eyes and white hair. I remember my 5th birthday i figured out i had these abilities. I mean i kinda thought i was dreaming after i speed away from my but ignored it then when my hand turned invisible i ignored it again. But on my 5th birthday i malfunction, like my powers got out of control. I couldnt stop running my eyes flickered back and fourth from brown to an almost white blue. But it went away the following week ever since then mom invited mal to stay with us so he can tain me for battles or whatever.

My thought were interrupted by Mal walking into my room without knocking and turned off my tv.

"Im beyond pissed at you Skylar Marie Anderson. " He hissed.

I sat up and sighed waiting for him to start a rant.

"I cant believe you would be so-so stupid-Yes stupid. Why would you even do that?!"