I slipped them on, wiping the tears from my eyes furiously.

The door to the bathroom opened and Harry gasped, running to me and wrapping me in a hug.

"Oh baby, no. Don't cry."

I mumbled apologies into his chest chest as my tears flowed freely, soaking his skin.

My knees wobbled and Harry lifted me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and buried my face in his shoulder.

He set me down on the bed and tried to stand up, but I didn't let go.

"Louis, I'm only wearing a towel. I need to put some boxers on."

I released him sadly and curled in on myself until he returned.

He turned on the TV, pulling me tight against him and kissing my face.

Through the sound of the TV in the background and Harry whispering sweet nothings into my ear I soon felt myself drifting off.

"Louis! I told you to get out of my house!" My dad shoved me.

I glanced to my mum for help, but she was on the floor crying. I tried to go to her, but my dad grabbed me and slammed me against a wall.

"Get your faggot ass out of this house. NOW!" His spit flew onto my face and I cringed, trying to get out of his grip.

He opened the door and shoved me out, locking the door.

My mum and sisters ran up to the door, squishing their faces against the glass and beating on it with their hands.

"Louis!" They screamed. "Rick how could you?" My mum turned to my father and glared.

In a split second he raised his hand and slapped her across the face, leaving a red handprint on her cheek.

"Mum!" I scrambled towards the door trying to pull it open, but suddenly someone was behind me, pulling me back and yelling my name.

My sisters were still yelling for me, but their voices were getting deeper. I knew that voice I just couldn't figure out whose it was.

"LOUIS!"

My eyes snapped open and I shrieked when I couldn't move because my arms were pinned against the bed.

"Louis it's me! Harry!"

My eyes finally adjusted to the dark and I recognized the green eyes staring down at me.

I stopped struggling then and allowed him to flip us over, letting me cry onto his chest again.

He stayed silent until I had calmed down some.

"You wanna talk about it?" He rubbed my scalp with his fingers, soothing my headache.

"Can we just watch a m-movie?" I sniffed.

"Yeah baby. Anything you want."

He stretched to grab the remote and switched on the TV, flipping through the movies to order.

"Anything in particular?" He sat up, placing me between his legs like we were in the bathtub.

"I don't care." I muttered, pulling the covers around us both.

He put on The Host and I snuggled back into him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and put his face into into my hair, pressing small kisses there.

"You make me feel safe you know that?" I murmered.

He kissed my shoulder gently and shifted so I was flush against him.

I tipped my head back, examining his face. It showed nothing but love and concern.

I turned around and sat between his legs, facing him.

"Can we make love? I know I said not tonight, but I-I need it. I want to feel something other than fear, sadness, and anger."

"Are you sure?" He asked, cupping my face.

"Yes, please." I closed my eyes and shuddered unwillingly. "I need to not think right now."

"Okay." He whispered, leaning in and capturing my lips in a kiss.

He layed me down and kissed every inch of my body as I gripped his hair, willing myself to focus on Harry and not my problems.

I took his hand as he entered me and squeezed.

He rocked into me slowly and gently, lovingly. He was taking care of me.

I kissed him deeply as I climaxed.

He rested there on top of me for a minute before pulling out of me and going into the bathroom.

He came back with a warm washcloth and wiped the cum off my body, leaving kisses in his wake.

When he was clean he threw the cloth somewhere in the room. I cuddled into his side and kissed his ribs that still held a light bruise.

"Do you feel any better?" He murmered, kissing the tip of my nose.

"Yeah." I yawned. "Thanks for everything. Sometimes I feel like such a burden."

"You're not a burden Louis." He turned on his side so we were facing each other.

"I know, it just feels thay way." I sighed.

"I like making you happy. It's no bother. Really."

I smiled softly, turning over so we could spoon. "G'night Baby."

"Night Louis."

****

Hey guys!! How are you liking the sorry so far? Kaity and I would really like to know so don't be shy! Drop a comment below:) -Claire