A chat with the Characters!?

(Author)

Hello everyone, and welcome to the talk show. I'm your host, Kyra. And today we will talk about the book, Amnesia.

Before we begin, I have invited some characters in here. And let's begin, the one and only SONIC THE HEDGEHOG.

AMY ROSE, SALLY ACORN, KHAN THE MONKEY, TAILS THE FOX AND EGGMAN.
Let's give them a big round of applause.

*All the characters sit as they were called one by one.*

QUESTION TIME!

Kyra: So Amy, how do you feel about being the girl who had Amnesia after an incident?

Amy: Well, I say it's pretty interesting. As Sonic was the one who saved me.*She glared at Eggman*

Eggman: Wait a minute, my character in the sims just blew up the house! Did you know how much money I spent here

Tails: Why are you playing the sims egghead?

Eggman: Becuz, I want to build a base that can destroy the town! That's why I'm starting with a house!

Sonic: ._.

Amy: Uh, Eggman?

Eggman: Shut up! Look my unicorn just flew away from the Rainbow Sparkles room!

Kyra: Well, let's go on.. So Sally how do you feel as being a cheater at the story?

Sally: Well, I really felt bad for Amy. As she was lonely for 7 years... But I'm glad that Khan was in the story.

*She smiled at Khan*

Kyra: I can see that. *Eggman,Amy,Sonic, and Tails argue at the backround*

Tails: Kitty clicker is much more better! (Disclaimer: Idk what it is)

Amy: No! Sonic transformed is much more better!

Sonic: Really?? *Twinkling eyes*

Amy: Yeah.

Sonic: Let's take a selfie so I can post it on Istagram! *They then took a picture together*

Eggman: You guys are the worst, Snapchat is much more better! *He said while still playing his game*

Amy: Instagram is much more better!

Kyra: ._.

Kyra: I suppose we can go on. Right?

Barney: I'm here!

Sally: There' a dinosuar here! Help, it's gonna eat me! *She ran as Barney chase her*

Barney: I love you, You love me! *Singing the song*

Khan: Sally! *He pops out a sword*

Eggman: Barney?!

Barney: Bestie?!

*They both hug each other*

Both: I miss you so much!

Everyone else: ._.

Eggman: Wanna take a selfie?

Barney: Sure!

Eggman: Say, Besties!

*They took a picture and post it one instagram with lable that said, "With my bestie!👋😂😍*

Dora: Hey there! 'Ihola!'

Sonic: What the pack!

Kyra: An another unexpected guest, I see.

Amy: I thought there aren't anymore.. ._.

Sonic: I--

THE END.

Kyra: Really bruh, I did'nt even finish the questions! ._.

●●●

This chapter is dedicated to all the readers who supported this book. I was really happy when we already got to 3k, but the challenge isn't still finished.

Merry Christmas!🌲🌟💫

-KyraAnneDigal❤✔