Special Chapter and Announcement!

Hello again.. It's been months since the book was finally finished. But did you enjoyed the story so far? Back in the early days when this book was still developing.. Hhaa. Good times, BUT!

Since we're almost to 1k in a chapter, I decided to make a special chapter. Just for all of you! ^_^

But let's not forget..*Cough, Cough* *Cough*. Gwendelines challenge, a challenge to reach a thousand reads in a single chapter. Then she'll probably read this one, cuz she isn't a Sonamy shipper to be exact.

She is a....{Drumroll please}...

Shadamy.

There I said it. She is a loyal one and tbh, I kinda forced her a bit to read this book as SONAMY ALWAYS WINS!

But she maked a challenge, the 1k challenge. A full-story to be exact.

Oh, so here is the chapter now!

~KyraAnneDigal♡

●●●

Amy's POV:

Hi, it's me again. It's been months since we've finally started dating. Around 6 months to be exact.

Gosh! I didn't even know how crazy Sonic was when I still had Amnesia, Knuckles told me that he almost punched the doctor if Sally wasn't even there. Good thing she was.

But now we're here, in the fields. It was a sight to be held as a treasure, but I did know that Sally also know this place. But alot has changed since then, Sally then rebuild this place. Now it was filled with colorful trees and benches to sit on, and between the trees was Fairylights that were hanged.

(A/N : I love to see colorful trees also, it would be more magical if there were Fairylights too. I wish there was a place like that. ^_^)

It was Saturday Afternoon, and me and Sonic are going on a date. But at the moment, Sonic was buying me some Ice cream by a nearby Ice cream truck. Which leaves me alone to write at my Journal. Yeah. I did have a Journal.

It was covered with a pink background, filled with beautiful light pastel colred butterflies and flowers. This was my Journal, and I've been looking for this kind for ages!

But anyways. I'm wearing my sleeveless white tank top and my skinny jeans, matched by white sandals. And my hair is tied up to a messy ponytail, matched with fake gold earrings.

And so far, it isn't bad. I've been doing great since the incident. But, not with Sally.

You see, she is avoiding my presence after they broke up. Although she is happy with Khan, she is still a bit depressed after the broke up.

I did understand, as they were a couple ever since they were still kids. It must be hard. But now, I don't wanna think about that.

I'm gonna think about what my life would be without him..

Sonic.

"Hey Ames!" A familiar voice called. I looked up from my journal to see Sonic, holding two chocolate Ice creams. I smiled, how sweet of him.

"Thanks Sonic." I said, taking the Ice cream from Sonic. He then sat beside me, licking his Ice cream as he did.

"What are you writing anyway?" Sonic asked. "My new Journal. I bought it after the carnival." I smiled.

(A/N: The carnival was last week. Not here. Just made-up. ^_^)

"Really? I didn't even noticed!" He chuckled. "Because I was a quick Hedgie. And no one can chase me." I said, before finishing my Ice cream.

He smirked. Here he goes again. "You know, you can't seduce me with that smirk. Ya'know?" I giggled, throwing the tissue paper at a nearby trash can.

"Oh, I can. Once I finished my Ice cream. I can chase you." He threatened playfully. "You can't catch me! I'm the fastest thing alive!" I giggled, before running away.

He then ran after me, eating his Ice cream as he did. It didn't even melt!? After 1 second, I then saw a blue blur catch up to me.

I smirked. Really? I then pretended to fall, bumping my sandal on a rock as I did. As I blink, he catch me. Holding my falling body above the ground by his arms.

While kissing me....

I blushed. •/////////•

We then broke apart when I touched his head with my finger. "You dirty little Hedgehog." I giggled.

He then laughed. Holding my hand, as we went back home.

~Amy Rose♡

■☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆■

The special chapter is finally done! See ya next time!

~Eclipsa🕶